CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-03 07:44:23 - Pleased with Dallas' QB

Mao Tse-gore (412)

Pleased with Dallas' QB

for not being intimidated in supporting/showing respect for our USA.

Although I abandoned watching regular season NFL due to the disrespectful dirt bags, and have never liked the Cowboys, come playoff time I might have to reconsider.

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Liked by:

#2 2018-08-03 08:15:36 - Pleased with Dallas' QB

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: Pleased with Dallas' QB

Prescott, who is entering his third season with the Cowboys, said Friday that he “never” protests during the playing of the national anthem, noting that for him, that's a time for reflection.

Thanks for sharing, Mao. Had not heard anything on this. I like Dak, which is probably not a popular opinion here. Guy got a DWI at State that could have really impacted his career/life but has made the most of his opportunities since then. I am a life long Steeler fan and cannot stand the Cowboys. Living a few short miles from the Cowboys world headquarters I see the constant stupidity of that organization time and time again. Hell, even this week Terrance Williams skated on drunk driving charges as long as he paid a small fine for a damaged light post and took a alcohol awareness class. Its all corrupt and the city of Frisco is in the Cowboys pocket because they invested 1.5 billion into the city over the past year.

That said, I respect how Jerry is not bending from his respect of our great country and what the flag represents. He doesn't care what the media says and to my knowledge has not lost any sponsors as a result of his opinion.

As far as you having to reconsider cheering for them during the playoffs you won't have to worry about that.......they still suck at football.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#3 2018-08-03 14:49:26 - Pleased with Dallas' QB

Fighting eagle (114)

Re: Pleased with Dallas' QB

Dak is a areally good kid and a great quarterback.

Liked by:

Board footer