CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-07 14:53:06 - Week One

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Week One

Some intriguing matchups are scheduled to start the upcoming college football season. Outside of our critical game against the Tigers a few other ones might be worth the watch including.....

Ole Miss at Texas Tech(Houston)
FAU at Oklahoma
Ap St at Penn St
Washington at Auburn (Atlanta)
ODU at Liberty (CUSA future matchup)
Boise St at Troy
Miami at LSU(Dallas)
Michigan at Notre Dame
Indiana at FIU

Possible win/Fly the Flag MAC games....

Syracuse at Western Michigan
Kent St at Illinois
Central Michigan at Kentucky
Northern Illinois at Iowa

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2018-08-07 16:09:31 - Week One

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Week One

I've been hearing about that LSU-Miami game all summer. If I ever knew it was in Dallas, I'd forgotten that.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2018-08-07 19:00:27 - Week One

AndreWhere wrote:

I've been hearing about that LSU-Miami game all summer. If I ever knew it was in Dallas, I'd forgotten that.

LSU will part with Orgeron after this season. That was another missed opportunity by our Eagles two seasons ago......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#4 2018-08-07 20:39:34 - Week One

Lloydlake (139)

From the 2011 Chick-fil-A Kick off game, -vs- Georgia, in the Dome, to an opener in the thriving metropolis of Troy Aladambama.
Seems like Boise did enough to get out of the slums, but evidently not.

#5 2018-08-07 21:19:30 - Week One

Lloydlake wrote:

From the 2011 Chick-fil-A Kick off game, -vs- Georgia, in the Dome, to an opener in the thriving metropolis of Troy Aladambama.
Seems like Boise did enough to get out of the slums, but evidently not.

Good observation. That was the first and last game UGA played in those “future” uniforms. Boise also opened AT La La a few years back as well.
They have been consistent but seem to trip once a year in conference. Maybe they should go independent.....or form a new conference with BYU and the AZ schools to start....

Board footer