CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-09 14:43:03 - I Hate The Dallas Cowboys

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

I Hate The Dallas Cowboys

I hope Zeke Elliott breaks his leg

That is all.......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2018-09-09 18:15:17 - I Hate The Dallas Cowboys

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: I Hate The Dallas Cowboys

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

I hope Zeke Elliott breaks his leg

That is all.......

One of my favorite NFL memories is the Saints going into Dallas and just taking apart the Cowboys in 2006. Devery Henderson and Reggie Bush had crazy touchdowns. At the end of the game Parcells was literally sitting on that aluminum bench the players use, dejected. Never seen anything like it in my life.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2018-09-09 18:22:55 - I Hate The Dallas Cowboys

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: I Hate The Dallas Cowboys

Parcells was definitely done after that season. The strong majority in Dallas hate the Cowboys leadership. They hold Jerry accountable since they haven’t done anything since Jimmy left. Like Jerry cutting the top kicker in the NFL last week only to have his rookie kicker miss his only attempt today from 47 yards out. Classic Jerry. I actually look forward to Sunday’s after church to see how the boys will screw up another game with Garrett as coach.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Board footer