CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-14 15:20:51 - Overrated/Underrated....

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Overrated/Underrated....

Overrated.....

Megan Markle
Erin Andrews
Tesla cars
4K video
Beyonce and JayZ
Chips Ahoy cookies
Mathew McConnaughy
Jennifer Lawrence
JJ Abrams Star Wars Movies
Stranger Things
Burger joints

Underrated.....

Blake Lively
Hannah Storm
Ford cars resurgence 2009-current
Sonos Products
Lady Gaga (music and acting range)
Biscoff Cookies
Bradley Cooper
Emily Blunt
LA to Vegas
Taco or Biscuit joints

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2018-09-14 19:49:58 - Overrated/Underrated....

USMstang (303)

Re: Overrated/Underrated....

Chips Ahoy can't be beat if you're stoned and camping!

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#3 2018-09-15 18:10:55 - Overrated/Underrated....

AndreWhere (1252)

Beyonce is a tuneless hack.

Megan Markle isn't what I'd call hot, but she is a pretty good actress. She's made me laugh.

I was a Ford man for many years. I can see myself buying an F-250 if I ever have the cash, but most of their shit is too newfangled and electronic for me.

I have no desire to own an electric car. Study your physics; my gasoline car can transform fuel into movement. An electric car requires that a power plant do this for it.

4K video makes me feel uneasy. I don't need to see every one of Dennis Allen's nose hairs in exquisite detail to enjoy a Saints game.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#4 2018-09-15 20:07:41 - Overrated/Underrated....

USMstang (303)

As for the remainder of the list:

I pretty much either don't know who any of the "hollywood" types are because they are all mindless pieces of shit to me. Period.

I've been driving Fords all of my life and they are great cars for the money.  At this moment in time, my daily driver is an F150 Lariat Super Crew 3.5L Ecoboost.  I also obviously have an '04 Mustang GT in the corral and just bought the wife her second Ford Edge.  Her first Edge was a 2015 Titanium with a 2.0L Ecoboost but this time around, I got the Edge Sport with the 2.7L twin-turbo V6 Ecoboost!  Fucker hauls ass about like the truck.

Still stand by my above Chips Ahoy comment.  No, they aren't home baked by any means but get "fucked up like a democrat's checkbook" and see if you can eat just 4 with a glass of milk.  Hell no you can't!

Don't know what the LA to Vegas thing is...Fuck LA and all the idiots on the Left Coast.  Any morons who would demand, protest, and vote for a limitation on their own constitutional rights are dead to me.  They can stay their asses over there in that shithole and keep their limitations to themselves. 

Had no idea who the Megan chick was until she married the Brit Brat.  May they live happily ever after with kids that can actually go out into the sun for more than 10 mins  (dude is a serious ginger).

Taco Sombrero in Gulfport is damn good and underrated but Sea Level burgers in the Pass Christian harbor are seriously underrated...for now anyway! 

As for SONOS, I'll have research them to see if they are dumb enough to also be Establishment hacks like most of the rest of Cali.  If not, I'll spend thousands on all their shit just to give China a big fuck you!

#5 2018-09-15 22:24:27 - Overrated/Underrated....

Ford really stepped up their game post recession. It actually made the others do so as well. Proves they could have made solid cars all along without cutting corners.......

I got the wife a 2015 Explorer Sport 4 years ago. Only has 25k miles on it so far so hopefully I can make it last another 5-7 years..... Fast for a SUV and it’s not bad to look at for a soccer mom car.......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Liked by:

#6 2018-09-17 18:38:03 - Overrated/Underrated....

USMstang (303)

So you got the 3.5L Ecoboost in the Explorer Sport huh?  It's not the same output as the truck motor but it's also 1000+ lbs lighter than the F150.  It should be a runnin MF for sure!!

#7 2018-09-18 15:22:05 - Overrated/Underrated....

twin turbocharged 3.5-liter V-6 doesn't suck....I had driven the Taurus SHO about a month before getting the Explorer Sport and figured it would move......

#8 2018-09-18 19:20:39 - Overrated/Underrated....

AndreWhere (1252)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

twin turbocharged 3.5-liter V-6 doesn't suck....I had driven the Taurus SHO about a month before getting the Explorer Sport and figured it would move......

I really loved the original SHO with its Yamaha V-6. That engine yearned for the redline.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#9 2018-09-19 10:46:39 - Overrated/Underrated....

AndreWhere wrote:

I really loved the original SHO with its Yamaha V-6. That engine yearned for the redline.

I just saw where Ford is killing the Taurus......and just about every other sedan they make. Looks like Ford is only going to sell the Mustang, SUVs and trucks going forward

Board footer