CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#41 2019-01-14 20:12:17 - Monken

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Monken

I'm somewhat skeptical of that. Kitchens will have enough to figure out about being HC without calling the plays.

Not the first time Monken's had someone else calling the plays, though. Chip Lindsey did it, I think. Koetter did it for a while at least.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#42 2019-01-14 21:02:17 - Monken

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Was Kitchens under center when Bama hit that 4th and forever against us in 95?  I can’t remember since I was busy crying in the stands at that game after Malone caught that pass.....

If that’s the case, maybe Monken can get him fired and take over before the season is over......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#43 2019-01-14 21:13:58 - Monken

AndreWhere (1252)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Was Kitchens under center when Bama hit that 4th and forever against us in 95?  I can’t remember since I was busy crying in the stands at that game after Malone caught that pass.....

If that’s the case, maybe Monken can get him fired and take over before the season is over......

It was the other guy. Burgdorf.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1995/09/09 … 810619200/

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#44 2019-01-16 16:36:23 - Monken

skyvoyager (177)

EagleFWB wrote:

Officially hired as Browns OC per the Twitter machine.

Haven't really followed pro ball for the last 3-4 years  Obviously a saints fan but.....

With monk and collins with the browns, I could see myself pulling for the browns as odd
as that sounds coming from a guy that was a steelers fan as a kid.

Everyone has the right to be stupid... It's just that some people abuse the privilege.

#45 2019-01-17 07:11:05 - Monken

tg300 (439)

skyvoyager wrote:
EagleFWB wrote:

Haven't really followed pro ball for the last 3-4 years  Obviously a saints fan but.....

With monk and collins with the browns, I could see myself pulling for the browns as odd

I like Mayfield.

I used to pull for Collins until he got caught up in the kneeling BS.  Fuck him.

#46 2019-01-17 08:33:50 - Monken

skyvoyager (177)

tg300 wrote:
skyvoyager wrote:
EagleFWB wrote:

I like Mayfield.

I used to pull for Collins until he got caught up in the kneeling BS.  Fuck him.

Hence the reason i havent watched much pro ball the last 3-4 years... oh well guess i will continue to not watch nfl.

Everyone has the right to be stupid... It's just that some people abuse the privilege.

#47 2019-01-17 11:06:38 - Monken

Lloydlake (139)

skyvoyager wrote:
tg300 wrote:
skyvoyager wrote:

I like Mayfield.

Hence the reason i havent watched much pro ball the last 3-4 years... oh well guess i will continue to not watch nfl.

Me too.  I've realized I really don't miss it.

Liked by:

#48 2019-01-17 11:21:29 - Monken

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

The NFL is an odd situation these days. There is clear collusion by the old men owners not to hire KP which I think should be applauded. The Dallas Cowboys have said under zero circumstances are you allowed to take a knee......which as a life long Steeler fan its hard to applaud anything The Cowboys do.... EVERY SINGLE HOLLYWOOD personality that I hate has asked musicians and sponsors to boycott the NFL Super Bowl this year because of the KP crap.....which makes me want to do the exact opposite of what they are supporting......

Didn't realize Collins was taking a knee. Also saw Austin Davis support the knee stance this season with one of his "likes" on social media which was disappointing.

Here is the reason I will still casually watch games.......

He didn't want to make it about him. He didn't want to alienate his coaches or fellow teammates. All he wanted to do was honor his country. "People die for the flag. There's no way else to put it." Alejandro Villanueva is enough reason for me to ignore the noise and support those that play the game and get whats important in life. Perspective.........

20170924pdSteelers26-1532238316.jpg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#49 2019-01-17 12:40:43 - Monken

tg300 (439)

Oh I still watch.

Who is KP?  I assume you are referring to Kaepernick.

The #1 rule for a backup QB is don't cause distractions.  That rules him out for consideration.

If he could start, he would be.

However, these are 32 privately held businesses.  They don't have to hire anyone for any reason.

Board footer