CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-09 20:02:32 - UTEP Starting QB

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

UTEP Starting QB

University of Texas, El Paso has suspended quarterback Kai Locksley after he was arrested for a number of offenses, including gun charges and making terroristic threats.

Locksley was arrested Saturday after being pulled over for driving under the influence, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces), unlawful carrying of a weapon and making terroristic threats, according to jail records.....

I don’t know what’s more pathetic.....UTEP not kicking him off the team immediately or his bond total for all of those offenses only being $2,900.......

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb … uding-dwi/

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2019-06-10 18:19:15 - UTEP Starting QB

B&GBU (259)

Re: UTEP Starting QB

"Did you ever consider that the next level would be a lower one?"

#3 2019-06-11 10:47:25 - UTEP Starting QB

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: UTEP Starting QB

A lineman was arrested at the same time.

I can understand UTEP letting this play out a little. When you read the headlines and the charges, it kind of sounds like maybe the cops pulled him over and he mouthed off.

Having read the articles on this incident, I see that this is not what happened. He was basically marauding around threatening people.

So yeah... he doesn't need to be playing ball, and that bail looks low. Crowded El Paso jail prices, I guess.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer