CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-28 18:45:18 - CUSA football 2019 total win odds

AndreWhere (1252)

CUSA football 2019 total win odds

https://www.google.com/amp/s/athlonspor … -usa%3famp

Eagles winning 8 or more is an even money bet. Seems just a tad optimistic to me. The talent is probably there, but Hopson always seems to lose a head-scratcher or two.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2019-06-28 19:25:19 - CUSA football 2019 total win odds

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: CUSA football 2019 total win odds

The key to Hopson not being involved is for our position coaches to handle their business respectively. This team has a ton of talent returning for CUSA standards and we are deep at QB and defense with experience. The State game will be similar to the last time we played them at home or something similar to what we did at Auburn last season. That will open some eyes and maybe sell a few more tickets at home. I don’t see Bama destroying us either. In conference I don’t see a single team that we can’t beat as long as we don’t beat ourselves. This can be a special season similar to Monkens final year.

From a fans perspective we have to find a way to let go of what’s been done since 2011 and give these guys a fair shot of support. They chose Southern Miss and want to be here. I applaud Hop going after Briles this off season regardless of what Bennett vetoed. Scotty Walden will be outside of Dawson’s control in 2019. Excited to see this defense step up another level. Lots to be positive about if we choose to be positive. How do we translate that confidence and belief we have with our baseball program and shift it over to Quez, Abraham and this defense? It’s there for this squad to take it. I don’t care if only 16K are there to support them at home as long as that 16K is loud. It’s all about the type of fan supporting them not the quantity at Southern Miss. I enjoyed most of my games at The a Rock with less than 20K in the stands historically so why change that now. Just enjoy it.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#3 2019-06-29 09:18:05 - CUSA football 2019 total win odds

Black Diamond Reb (418)

Re: CUSA football 2019 total win odds

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

This team has SUNWACUSA talent.

Hello Poydras Street

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

Board footer