CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-07 06:16:55 - Here's wishing him a stellar performance this afternoon.

Mao Tse-gore (412)

Here's wishing him a stellar performance this afternoon.

https://youtu.be/XCMrXC8D05Q

And the slogan for today's matchup: "Don't step in it!"

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Liked by:

#2 2019-09-07 06:54:56 - Here's wishing him a stellar performance this afternoon.

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: Here's wishing him a stellar performance this afternoon.

Do you think if we didn’t have that 3 hour weather delay + horrible field conditions we would have still hung with Auburn for as long as we did?

If you do then today is going to be a fun game to watch

If you don’t.....Netflix is now streaming “I’m Sorry”......it’s a legit show

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#3 2019-09-10 18:39:25 - Here's wishing him a stellar performance this afternoon.

B&GBU (259)

Sorry, but: 2 fumbles (one lost) and 2 interceptions is vintage Jack. Throw in a shanked punt, a shanked kick, an inept defense, and a vanilla offense and you get a very bad team, again. Gotta go with Tate!

"Did you ever consider that the next level would be a lower one?"

#4 2019-09-10 19:06:14 - Here's wishing him a stellar performance this afternoon.

stinkfist (764)

B&GBU wrote:

Sorry, but: 2 fumbles (one lost) and 2 interceptions is vintage Jack. Throw in a shanked punt, a shanked kick, an inept defense, and a vanilla offense and you get a very bad team, again. Gotta go with Tate!

the lost fumble was all on washington....the second was inconsequential but would've been on JA's shoulder had we turned it over

we abandoned the JA to Jones combo almost immediately..

the two intro's were meaningless....the last one was same play and before the last overthrow....

think about it...he was clicking early on the same pattern and didn't get to try again until we were curbed stomped....

if I was JA, I'd be one pissed off motherfucker...he was rollin' and those dipshites pulled out the foosball 'Lucy style'....fuck that

our punters (both 93 jerseys which is insane by itself) gave them an avg. starting position at the goddammed 40....now we've eliminated the KO return when we score, but we don't score when the corches get scared...that's a pretty big deal too...

so yeah, if you think Tate will change that bs.......well, good luck, kudos, and :cheers:

I ain' buying it....

Last edited by stinkfist (2019-09-10 19:07:06)

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#5 2019-09-10 20:27:40 - Here's wishing him a stellar performance this afternoon.

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

stinkfist wrote:
B&GBU wrote:

the lost fumble was all on washington....the second was inconsequential but would've been on JA's shoulder had we turned it over

we abandoned the JA to Jones combo almost immediately..

the two intro's were meaningless....the last one was same play and before the last overthrow....

think about it...he was clicking early on the same pattern and didn't get to try again until we were curbed stomped....

if I was JA, I'd be one pissed off motherfucker...he was rollin' and those dipshites pulled out the foosball 'Lucy style'....fuck that

our punters (both 93 jerseys which is insane by itself) gave them an avg. starting position at the goddammed 40....now we've eliminated the KO return when we score, but we don't score when the corches get scared...that's a pretty big deal too...

so yeah, if you think Tate will change that bs.......well, good luck, kudos, and :cheers:

I ain' buying it....

My point with Tate....and Jaden as well......we need to get them some reps especially when the game is over. Hop and Buster stated Tate would get some playing time but he hasn’t so far. Jaden gets four games to see the field without losing a redshirt and it would be great to see how he handles the offense. On the road against a top defense in the SEC provides a great opportunity and felt we wasted it. I imagine we will have a chance to get Tate on the field against Bama so we will see how it plays out.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#6 2019-09-11 05:54:13 - Here's wishing him a stellar performance this afternoon.

Mao Tse-gore (412)

B&GBU wrote:

Very very familiar pattern.

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Board footer