CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-18 00:05:51 - "I lifted that one from the New Orleans Saints, actually"

admin (289)
Administrator

"I lifted that one from the New Orleans Saints, actually"

Did anyone else see this? After Texas Tech beat Arizona State, the sideline reporter ran over to Kliff Kingsbury (Texas Tech HC) and said something nice about Tech's last touchdown pass. Kliff's response was basically "yeah, I saw the New Orleans Saints do that so I copied it" or something like that.

The Saints suck but Peyton / Brees still have the OC / QB thing down.

#2 2017-09-18 11:18:28 - "I lifted that one from the New Orleans Saints, actually"

Eaglebird Humperdink (142)

Re: "I lifted that one from the New Orleans Saints, actually"

admin wrote:

Did anyone else see this? After Texas Tech beat Arizona State, the sideline reporter ran over to Kliff Kingsbury (Texas Tech HC) and said something nice about Tech's last touchdown pass. Kliff's response was basically "yeah, I saw the New Orleans Saints do that so I copied it" or something like that.

Kingsbury's comment is the only thing that validates the Saints approach so far this year.

#3 2017-09-18 16:00:42 - "I lifted that one from the New Orleans Saints, actually"

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: "I lifted that one from the New Orleans Saints, actually"

Eaglebird Humperdink wrote:
admin wrote:

Kingsbury's comment is the only thing that validates the Saints approach so far this year.

It kind of exemplifies something I observed yesterday: Peyton and Brees are still getting the passing game right. Everything else is completely broken.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer