CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-29 21:22:11 - Jaylond Adams

AndreWhere (1252)

Jaylond Adams

Hurt or kicked off team?

Either way,  we may not see him on the field for USM again.

Do head coaches ever get kicked off the team?

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2019-11-29 22:25:58 - Jaylond Adams

USMstang (303)

Re: Jaylond Adams

I don't know what the hell is going on but we've had several so called "big recruits" leave or enter the transfer portal and now news of Jaylond quitting along with Quez not going to class...this has all the marks of Hop has lost control.  It also concerns me that Hop & Co don't appear to evaluate talent very well in recruiting.  And during all four years of his tenure, he plays seniority over skill.  It was most evident when he played the sorry RBs for so long before giving Moseley a shot.

I knew Hop was not the answer yet folks we pay a hell of a lot of $$$ hired his ass anyway.  And then the biggest fucktard AD in our history gave Hop a damn extension after a mediocre season full of question marks 2 years ago.  I said on another board earlier this year that I would carefully evaluate my position as a donor and ticket holder after the season.  I will contact Jeremy directly to inform him of my decision after the FAU game and while there will be no ultimatum from me, it will be very pointed in what my expectations are.  I have given a fair amount of money over Hop's tenure even though I was not happy with his hire...I'm not doing it any longer.  Not one damn penny. 

Our decades of piss poor leadership have cost us almost our entire fanbase and have generated zero school pride among alum.  I've supported for 20 years now and I could ill afford to do so when I began.  I have more than put my money where my mouth is and the product is simply garbage.  F this!

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#3 2019-11-30 06:12:19 - Jaylond Adams

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Didn’t know about Jaylond and assumed he was hurt. Quez was clearly just trying to time his seasons eligibility and probably stopped going to class a week or two ago to coincide with the last game. I agree that Hop chooses seniority over skill in an effort to keep his cupboard full and that doesn’t do anything for anyone minus those who’s skill is average at best.......like Jack.

Hop hasn’t lost his team because Hop has convinced himself that a few outliers like JA and Quez aren’t part of his “family”. When the transfer portal became what it is now it made it even harder for good coaches to recruit. Well, Hop is a good recruiter but he isn’t a good coach and throwing out 400 offers a season isn’t going to do anything in the end for someone that isn’t a good coach and it isn’t going to do anything for our fans or on field performance. You have to want to win now and that’s not Hop due to mindset and skill set.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#4 2019-11-30 08:40:10 - Jaylond Adams

Black Diamond Reb (418)

USMstang wrote:

I don't know what the hell is going on. F this!

H

O

F

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#5 2019-11-30 10:29:38 - Jaylond Adams

Tanya (155)

I can’t tell what’s going on either. I tried stalking everyone mentioned on social media, but I don’t speak jive.

Liked by:

#6 2019-11-30 10:47:37 - Jaylond Adams

TheChosenOne (295)

This is the first year in very long time I’ve not contributed to the Eagle club nor attend games.  Reading this further supports the decision. 

Stang, hopefully you’ll get a response as I did not. They blew up my phone, call and text, and email earlier in year. Once I mentioned not donating until I get answers everything stopped.  Wish car warranty and consolidating my student loan debt (which do not have) could be that easy

Last edited by TheChosenOne (2019-11-30 10:49:38)

#7 2019-11-30 10:49:00 - Jaylond Adams

TheChosenOne (295)

Tanya wrote:

I can’t tell what’s going on either. I tried stalking everyone mentioned on social media, but I don’t speak jive.

Bee Gees come to mind

Liked by:

#8 2019-11-30 10:58:02 - Jaylond Adams

Tanya (155)

TheChosenOne wrote:

This is the first year in very long time I’ve not contributed to the Eagle club nor attend games.  Reading this further supports the decision. 

Stang, hopefully you’ll get a response as I did not. They blew up my phone, call and text, and email earlier in year. Once I mentioned not donating until I get answers everything stopped.  Wish car warranty and consolidating my student loan debt (which do not have) could be that easy

I’ll never get rid of mine as long as Rayner’s keeps giving out free drinks with an entree purchase. That’s like money in the bank.

#9 2019-11-30 11:28:16 - Jaylond Adams

stinkfist (764)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Didn’t know about Jaylond and assumed he was hurt. Quez was clearly just trying to time his seasons eligibility and probably stopped going to class a week or two ago to coincide with the last game. I agree that Hop chooses seniority over skill in an effort to keep his cupboard full and that doesn’t do anything for anyone minus those who’s skill is average at best.......like Jack.

Hop hasn’t lost his team because Hop has convinced himself that a few outliers like JA and Quez aren’t part of his “family”. When the transfer portal became what it is now it made it even harder for good coaches to recruit. Well, Hop is a good recruiter but he isn’t a good coach and throwing out 400 offers a season isn’t going to do anything in the end for someone that isn’t a good coach and it isn’t going to do anything for our fans or on field performance. You have to want to win now and that’s not Hop due to mindset and skill set.

'nuf said...

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#10 2019-11-30 11:29:11 - Jaylond Adams

stinkfist (764)

Tanya wrote:
TheChosenOne wrote:

I’ll never get rid of mine as long as Rayner’s keeps giving out free drinks with an entree purchase. That’s like money in the bank.

or a quick trip to the restroom...

Last edited by stinkfist (2019-11-30 11:29:30)

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Liked by:

#11 2019-11-30 11:46:18 - Jaylond Adams

TheChosenOne (295)

Tanya wrote:
TheChosenOne wrote:

I’ll never get rid of mine. That’s like money in the bank.

Stop teasing me

Board footer