CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-08 14:55:36 - Lots of mixed emotions right now......

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Lots of mixed emotions right now......

Just torn to pieces on this Harry, Meghan Oprah interview. Hate to see such a divide between families......underlying racism, dishonesty, and no loyalty.....

Eagles beat JSU to take 2 out of 3.......go Berry.....

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2021-03-08 15:13:44 - Lots of mixed emotions right now......

Lloydlake (139)

Re: Lots of mixed emotions right now......

I'm just glad someone posted something on here. Was beginning to think I had been un-friended.

#3 2021-03-08 16:36:00 - Lots of mixed emotions right now......

Black Diamond Reb (418)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Eagles beat JSU to take 2 out of 3

Raise and Extension

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#4 2021-03-08 16:40:59 - Lots of mixed emotions right now......

AndreWhere (1252)

I found that whole Harry and Meghan thing pretty sad and disturbing. There seem to be a whole lot more mentally unwell people running around lately, and I believe Meghan's claim that she's one of them.

We've just built a society that generates crazy people, probably because we've built a society in which the goal is to win a cradle-to-grave popularity contest. A girl can grow up to marry a literal prince, and then drive herself crazy worrying about whether the baby will look too black or what her in-laws think of her. 

It boggles my mind, but I try to be "in" this world with being "of" it. She is very much "of" this world, and that's not a recipe for happiness.

Should someone just kick her ass and tell her to quit being a moron and snap out of it? Maybe, but I'm not sure that would even work on her. It does not generally seem to work on people under a certain age, because they've been programmed to reject that sort of thing.

This has been a problem in American or "developed world" culture for a long time, but the technologies we've added to the mix in the last 10 years or so have just been gasoline on the fire.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#5 2021-03-08 17:46:03 - Lots of mixed emotions right now......

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

AndreWhere wrote:

I found that whole Harry and Meghan thing pretty sad and disturbing. There seem to be a whole lot more mentally unwell people running around lately, and I believe Meghan's claim that she's one of them.

We've just built a society that generates crazy people, probably because we've built a society in which the goal is to win a cradle-to-grave popularity contest. A girl can grow up to marry a literal prince, and then drive herself crazy worrying about whether the baby will look too black or what her in-laws think of her. 

It boggles my mind, but I try to be "in" this world with being "of" it. She is very much "of" this world, and that's not a recipe for happiness.

Should someone just kick her ass and tell her to quit being a moron and snap out of it? Maybe, but I'm not sure that would even work on her. It does not generally seem to work on people under a certain age, because they've been programmed to reject that sort of thing.

This has been a problem in American or "developed world" culture for a long time, but the technologies we've added to the mix in the last 10 years or so have just been gasoline on the fire.

The whole Harry sliding in the “that’s when my dad stopped taking my calls” line said it all. Dude is whipped by that Meghan train. Her claiming all that racism and having Serena Williams come to her defense is laughable. Harry and Meghan need to get real jobs to get a real clue about what’s fair and unfair in life.....

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Liked by:

#6 2021-03-08 19:17:43 - Lots of mixed emotions right now......

AndreWhere (1252)

Yeah NGB, Harry came across as really submissive to Meghan, and even to Oprah. It almost feels like he lost his virginity to her or something (referring here to Meghan, not Oprah).

#7 2021-03-08 22:53:34 - Lots of mixed emotions right now......

AndreWhere (1252)

ETA Gayle could still get it. I know she's black, so you can revoke my membership in the Kroger Kids' Klub.

101439_D1579b2.jpg?uuid=J-QKWHkDEeGW_E4_moVh7g

#8 2021-03-10 14:17:38 - Lots of mixed emotions right now......

southerner92 (30)

i saw the title of thread and thought this was going to be about another year of basketball being over without that elusive first NCAA tournament win.

#9 2021-03-11 08:21:10 - Lots of mixed emotions right now......

USMstang (303)

Nigel Farage had much to say about the two brats after their embarrassing "interview".  Of course I didn't watch that stupid shit but I did see a pic of it and the location was quite gorgeous.  Not bad for "poor" cast-off people.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#10 2021-03-11 10:36:01 - Lots of mixed emotions right now......

Mao Tse-gore (412)

"The Y chromosome may be a symbol of masculinity, but it is becoming increasingly clear that it is anything but strong and enduring, according to Professor Darren Griffin and Dr Peter Ellis.

Although it carries the “master switch” gene, SRY, that determines whether an embryo will develop as male (XY) or female (XX), it contains very few other genes and is the only chromosome not necessary for life. Women, after all, manage just fine without one.

What’s more, the Y chromosome has degenerated rapidly, leaving females with two perfectly normal X chromosomes, but males with an X and a shriveled Y."

Sandy Fleming, University of Kent

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Board footer