CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#41 2017-08-28 09:38:38 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

99beers (303)

Re: Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Lloydlake wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
beagle wrote:

http://csnbbs.com/thread-824823-post-14 … id14532056

It's painfully obvious I've missed something as I haven't participated as often lately on this board....or any other board. What exactly did Nuggets Ghost do to get banned or anyone else. Also, I've never noticed anything racist on this board. What's going on???

There's a thread about it (http://collegesportsunfiltered.com/flux … .php?id=32). Pretty good read. Just the latest example of people completely missing the point.

I was confused by the racism accusation as well. Of all the crap we've discussed, I can't ever recall race being discussed.

Everything is now racist. Fart in a crowded elevator ? Racist.  Like watermelon ? Racist. Don't hire a "meh", second rate quarterback who kneels for our national anthem ? Racist.
Not one word (zero/zip/nada) regarding statues or memorials the previous 8 years & now they're racist.
Pretty sure that's the way this "Swag" dude views things. Everyone who has a different view or opinion is a racist. Welcome to 2017.

SwagFag is an admitted leftist and is as liberal as you can get.  Fitting.....  Hope his little dream bb forum blows up in his face.  I think if more people knew who actually owned and ran those forums, they would run away quick.  I say expose the liberal SwagFag for what he is.  All one has to do is look at his facebook page or his own webpage to see what kind of person he is.  No doubt he was a Hillary supporter.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#42 2017-08-28 09:42:15 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

99beers (303)

BTW.......for those that do no know, Georgia Tech Swagger, aka: SwagFag, (Jeremy Sands) owns the entire CSNbbs forums, and moderates as a reincarnation of Hitler himself.   He makes money off of the advertising, and I'm sure selling your personal information and surfing habits to others.

#43 2017-08-28 09:47:35 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Lloydlake (139)

I just posted over there with a link to this site.
I copied & pasted the address and it showed-up on my post as "butthurtunfiltered"...haha
Then my post was deleted.

#44 2017-08-28 09:52:30 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

99beers (303)

Lloydlake wrote:

I just posted over there with a link to this site.
I copied & pasted the address and it showed-up on my post as "butthurtunfiltered"...haha
Then my post was deleted.

As will you, shortly.........

#45 2017-08-28 09:57:03 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

99beers (303)

fw2ApL.jpg

#46 2017-08-28 09:58:09 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

99beers wrote:
Lloydlake wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

There's a thread about it (http://collegesportsunfiltered.com/flux … .php?id=32). Pretty good read. Just the latest example of people completely missing the point.

I was confused by the racism accusation as well. Of all the crap we've discussed, I can't ever recall race being discussed.

Everything is now racist. Fart in a crowded elevator ? Racist.  Like watermelon ? Racist. Don't hire a "meh", second rate quarterback who kneels for our national anthem ? Racist.
Not one word (zero/zip/nada) regarding statues or memorials the previous 8 years & now they're racist.
Pretty sure that's the way this "Swag" dude views things. Everyone who has a different view or opinion is a racist. Welcome to 2017.

SwagFag is an admitted leftist and is as liberal as you can get.  Fitting.....  Hope his little dream bb forum blows up in his face.  I think if more people knew who actually owned and ran those forums, they would run away quick.  I say expose the liberal SwagFag for what he is.  All one has to do is look at his facebook page or his own webpage to see what kind of person he is.  No doubt he was a Hillary supporter.....

He's actually a self described libertarian, which is hilarious given his heavy-handed moderation. Pretty sure he had a Ron Paul avatar back in the day.

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#47 2017-08-28 14:45:48 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#48 2017-08-28 14:47:29 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

Post http://southernmissforum.com. Don't think he's aware of that one, unless he is monitoring every post on this board.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#49 2017-08-28 14:49:35 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

lol it was deleted by GTS or Wildeagle deleted it himself.

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#50 2017-08-28 15:58:00 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Wildeagle (10)

Wildeagle, proud leftist and liberal reporting! I didn't delete my post. Had to be GTS. I much prefer unfiltered news.

#51 2017-08-28 17:11:45 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

AndreWhere wrote:

Holy shit, he's a fucking T-shirt fan of Tech? That's too fucking perfect. I'm dying, man.

I must admit, I should have connected the dots sooner. A guy who thinks "alot" is a word isn't Tech material. Also, the technologies he claims expertise in just scream "taught myself to program half-assed shit in my mom's basement."

Imagine being a t-shirt fan of a team that runs the triple option.

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#52 2017-08-28 18:07:44 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

beagle wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Holy shit, he's a fucking T-shirt fan of Tech? That's too fucking perfect. I'm dying, man.

I must admit, I should have connected the dots sooner. A guy who thinks "alot" is a word isn't Tech material. Also, the technologies he claims expertise in just scream "taught myself to program half-assed shit in my mom's basement."

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic. "Go school I never attended! Trick that defensive end and get three yards! "

#53 2017-08-28 18:36:51 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#54 2017-08-28 18:38:01 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

99beers (303)

He must not have got the memo.....

#55 2017-08-28 18:40:47 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

PickleRick (0)

AndreWhere wrote:
beagle wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic. "Go school I never attended! Trick that defensive end and get three yards! "

I suppose that is better than being a t-shirt fan of a school that struggles with athletics like myself. I don't see the issue with cheering for a school you did not attend.

#56 2017-08-28 18:59:40 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

PickleRick wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
beagle wrote:

I suppose that is better than being a t-shirt fan of a school that struggles with athletics like myself. I don't see the issue with cheering for a school you did not attend.

Not sure about that. You're pulling for the underdog. You're willingly taking the hard road. Being a T-shirt fan of a P5 school that routinely wins 8 or 9 games is different. It's just bandwagon-hopping

#57 2017-08-28 19:53:51 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

99beers (303)

And the clueless keep posting over tnere.  Lol

#58 2017-08-28 20:21:46 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

AndreWhere wrote:

Post http://southernmissforum.com. Don't think he's aware of that one, unless he is monitoring every post on this board.

Yeah, it looks like he has a filter that makes it butthurtsportsunfiltered. So the links I sent on PM before I got banned are now broke I guess.

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#59 2017-08-28 21:08:59 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

beagle wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Yeah, it looks like he has a filter that makes it butthurtsportsunfiltered. So the links I sent on PM before I got banned are now broke I guess.

I'm not understanding the "butthurt" part. The dude banned like 90% of the most informative and entertaining posters. This forum doesn't exist because anyone was butthurt. It exists because Jeremy Sands created a need for it.

#60 2017-08-28 21:19:11 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

southern miss slacker (304)

he can read your private messages beagle.

Daddy didn't give affection
And the boy was something that mommy wouldn't wear
King Jeremy the wicked
Ruled his world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA

Board footer