CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-05 22:09:17 - Aight Andre...your boy Sajason has some news

USMstang (303)

Aight Andre...your boy Sajason has some news

And no, he didn't get a job offer to take his huff n puff show elsewhere!  Apparently, he has completed his prized Nutrition Bar.  From what I recall, ole Humperdinks himself was the first to toss the idea around.  I think he used Nebraska as an example (yah, the same Nebraska that for years was one of like 3 schools that athletics actually donated $$$ back to the University as a subsidy rather than the other way around).

Anyway, Sajason had a tweet about it and one of the commenters/replies mentions that the original sponsors backed out and others had to be found or something.  I reckon its a good recruiting tool so long as it's not as third rate as our gameday coaching.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Liked by:

#2 2017-10-05 22:15:12 - Aight Andre...your boy Sajason has some news

beagle (173)

Re: Aight Andre...your boy Sajason has some news

DLYUb2AWkAEhGIA.jpg

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#3 2017-10-05 22:21:08 - Aight Andre...your boy Sajason has some news

USMstang (303)

I decided it had something to do with food so I made a glass of chocolate milk and to offset the harmful effects, I took a Crestor and ate a slice of dried Mango.  MMmmmmm, nutritious!

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#4 2017-10-06 05:23:33 - Aight Andre...your boy Sajason has some news

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

And no, he didn't get a job offer to take his huff n puff show elsewhere!  Apparently, he has completed his prized Nutrition Bar.  From what I recall, ole Humperdinks himself was the first to toss the idea around.  I think he used Nebraska as an example (yah, the same Nebraska that for years was one of like 3 schools that athletics actually donated $$$ back to the University as a subsidy rather than the other way around).

Anyway, Sajason had a tweet about it and one of the commenters/replies mentions that the original sponsors backed out and others had to be found or something.  I reckon its a good recruiting tool so long as it's not as third rate as our gameday coaching.

So there's a Sajason Finley nutrition center now? Is the food like 10% lead and 20% turducken? I ain't eating it but I can at least report it to the food inspection people LMAO.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-10-06 05:34:09)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Liked by:

#5 2017-10-07 07:58:59 - Aight Andre...your boy Sajason has some news

admin (289)
Administrator

I really hope Sajason turns things around. I'd prefer that to him getting fired. Looks like he's brought in a new sponsor. That's good. Now it's time to get back to basics and get the team back into shape. Not sure how much conditioning work one can get done in the middle of the season, unfortunately. At this point we're probably playing for next year in a lot of ways.

#6 2017-10-07 08:17:53 - Aight Andre...your boy Sajason has some news

stinkfist (764)

USMstang wrote:

tactical brainwashing is always a great recruiting T00L wink

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Board footer