CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-08 09:17:53 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

AndreWhere (1252)

OT, but why are younger males doing this?

The neckbeard look. To me, it screams "testosterone deficiency." You can't even grow a mustache but you *want* to look like a lumberjack or a sea captain. Even a decent beard on a young man is a bad look in my opinion. A beard implies a certain level of experience and wisdom that most guys just don't have until around age 35.

Noticed it several times during the UF - LSU game. Couldn't help with the ladies, right? Do young women actually go for this shit? Or are young people all too busy playing computer games to even care about the opposite sex?

neckb.png

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-10-08 09:19:59)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2017-10-08 10:50:13 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

USMstang (303)

Re: OT, but why are younger males doing this?

I think what bothers me most about the beards/neckbeards nowadays is that too many of them look like the same ones the Jihadists have.  Why emulate the enemy???

And yes, most of these stupid young women like that shit these days.  The Establishment has worked wonders (of disgust) on our population.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#3 2017-10-08 11:03:49 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

I think what bothers me most about the beards/neckbeards nowadays is that too many of them look like the same ones the Jihadists have.  Why emulate the enemy???

And yes, most of these stupid young women like that shit these days.  The Establishment has worked wonders (of disgust) on our population.

Pretty sure a lot of college-aged people could legitimately be categorized as "the enemy." Shit's really going to get ugly as the Baby Boomers die off. Once they can control elections, the youngsters will forgive their own student loans (waaaaaaaaaah! student looooooooans!), forfeit Gen X's social security (whole lot of predictive programming about that already), and generally loot / squander the wealth of America. Fucking Nixon should never have pushed for voting at 18. Nixon was a putz.

Gen X suicide rates will set records.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-10-08 11:04:22)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#4 2017-10-08 13:10:27 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:
USMstang wrote:

Pretty sure a lot of college-aged people could legitimately be categorized as "the enemy." Shit's really going to get ugly as the Baby Boomers die off. Once they can control elections, the youngsters will forgive their own student loans (waaaaaaaaaah! student looooooooans!), forfeit Gen X's social security (whole lot of predictive programming about that already), and generally loot / squander the wealth of America. Fucking Nixon should never have pushed for voting at 18. Nixon was a putz.

Gen X suicide rates will set records.

I'm gonna sue you for plagiarism wink

you left out Nixon's war on drugs.....that one kick started the heart o' fail in division...

it's simply a matter of time now...

the young bucks have no clue what's going slap them upside the head.....my crew predicted this shite 35 yrs. ago......

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Liked by:

#5 2017-10-08 19:01:43 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

USMstang (303)

Pretty sure that was Reagan that started the War On Drugs sir...

At least Nixon "wasn't a crook"!

Last edited by USMstang (2017-10-08 19:02:06)

#6 2017-10-08 19:11:59 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

stinkfist (764)

USMstang wrote:

Pretty sure that was Reagan that started the War On Drugs sir...

At least Nixon "wasn't a crook"!

you'd be wrong....lol at "crook"....what a joke of a president he was....

reagan and bush simply made it worse....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_drugs

The War on Drugs is an American term[6][7] usually applied to the United States government's campaign of prohibition of drugs, military aid, and military intervention, with the stated aim being to reduce the illegal drug trade.[8][9] This initiative includes a set of drug policies that are intended to discourage the production, distribution, and consumption of psychoactive drugs that the participating governments and the UN have made illegal. The term was popularized by the media shortly after a press conference given on June 18, 1971, by United States President Richard Nixon—the day after publication of a special message from President Nixon to the Congress on Drug Abuse Prevention and Control—during which he declared drug abuse "public enemy number one". That message to the Congress included text about devoting more federal resources to the "prevention of new addicts, and the rehabilitation of those who are addicted", but that part did not receive the same public attention as the term "war on drugs".[10][11][12] However, two years prior to this, Nixon had formally declared a "war on drugs" that would be directed toward eradication, interdiction, and incarceration.[13] Today, the Drug Policy Alliance, which advocates for an end to the War on Drugs, estimates that the United States spends $51 billion annually on these initiatives.[14]

#7 2017-10-08 19:19:48 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

USMstang (303)

I guess I either didn't know that or forgot it one.  I think Reagan meant well, not sure about Dopey Dick.  The Bushes on the other hand were/are first class New World Order Globalist Establishment fuckers (just like the leading Democrats) that aid and abet any/all illegal drugs that they can take a piece of the pie in $$$.  I just love the pics of grampy Bush with Noriega and the stories of that one little hick town in Arkansas (with the little air strip) that Clinton protected for so many years.  Ahh, those were the good days!

#8 2017-10-08 19:41:41 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

beagle (173)

Is this you, stang?

https://youtu.be/UHoc0FZG3OU

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#9 2017-10-08 20:00:40 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

USMstang (303)

Nah, and believe it or not, I don't think I've ever seen any of his rants about it.  Glad he's not another one on the take.  Frankly, I don't think I've ever watched/heard anything of his in a couple years.  And actually, I've only seen him in regard to one of the conspiracy rants about either 9/11 or something of that sort.

I may have to watch that vid but usually shy away from that stuff because it makes my blood boil.  Don't know how people engross themselves in talk radio types. 

I used to spend some time at The Treehouse.  I don't even visit there much more to keep my blood pressure down. And I watch zero TV news...all of them are treasonous!

www.theconservativetreehouse.com

#10 2017-10-08 20:06:37 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

USMstang (303)

lol  lol  lol

I just watched that shit!  Bwahahahaha.  I hope that fucker doesn't actually think that Deep State allowed the handful of "white hats" within the FBI or even fewer within the CIA to bring down Killary.  If so, he's off his rocker.  Trump was/is smarter than Soros and Co and said what needed to be said to get elected.  Now if he can truly drain a swamp that has every monster on the planet residing inside, he will have done something very special. 

I bet Alex Jones makes the libs lose their minds with all that screaming, sweating, animation.  hahahahaha

Liked by:

#11 2017-10-08 20:28:20 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

stinkfist (764)

USMstang wrote:

I guess I either didn't know that or forgot it one.  I think Reagan meant well, not sure about Dopey Dick.  The Bushes on the other hand were/are first class New World Order Globalist Establishment fuckers (just like the leading Democrats) that aid and abet any/all illegal drugs that they can take a piece of the pie in $$$.  I just love the pics of grampy Bush with Noriega and the stories of that one little hick town in Arkansas (with the little air strip) that Clinton protected for so many years.  Ahh, those were the good days!

agree with all that (especially the bold text)....however, it doesn't change the fact the methodology in combat was flawed....Nixon and all subsequent presidents/congresses seriously fucked this up...

the masses  are paying the senseless price for that today.....

#12 2017-10-08 21:27:39 - OT, but why are younger males doing this?

USMstang (303)

...and everyone knows it but it continues.  We've got folks locked up for growing their own weed at home that have ridiculous sentences with mandatory minimums yet fuckin murderers walkin the streets.  Yah, that makes sense!

Liked by:

Board footer