CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-29 14:10:03 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

admin (289)
Administrator

Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

I want to thank everyone who has joined up. I wasn't sure I'd get much, if any, traffic. I'm fighting a real behemoth here. Jeremy Sands quickly robbed me of my ability to get the message to the people who most needed to receive it, and his efforts to thwart us are continued, and diligent.

That said, I want to appeal to those of you still posting on "The Perch" to make the switch to this site. By continuing to use "The Perch," you're putting money into the hands of a guy who's treated Southern Miss with derision. Ask yourself- would he treat fans of a P5 team the same way? I don't think so.

By using this site instead, which will soon have advertisements, you're helping to offset all of the time and money that I, a loyal Southern Miss graduate, have spent on this site. The old saying is that we "vote with our feet." What are you voting for?

#2 2017-08-29 14:35:54 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

I think Ace mentioned on FB that he will add the link to this site on the Mafia page soon. Baldy had a donate button on EaglePost to help offset hosting expenses. Can you do the same or create a fundme page for donations? Just a suggestion. Thanks.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#3 2017-08-29 14:38:09 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

admin (289)
Administrator

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

I think Ace mentioned on FB that he will add the link to this site on the Mafia page soon. Baldy had a donate button on EaglePost to help offset hosting expenses. Can you do the same or create a fundme page for donations? Just a suggestion. Thanks.

That's a great idea. Thanks! I'll have to look into the ramifications of that, but I'll see what I can do.

#4 2017-08-29 14:42:39 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

Ace Barker (260)
Website

I have added your site to the Atlanta Mafia site. It is on the right hand side. My links are alphabetized and it has a little new icon by it. Granted I do not get hits like a bulletin board and most of my stuff is for the equipment transports.

I do not know what you really call this board but I can change it to fit whatever you want.

Ace...

http://www.atlantamafia.com

Last edited by Ace Barker (2017-08-29 14:45:19)

#5 2017-08-29 14:44:54 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

admin (289)
Administrator

Ace Barker wrote:

I have added your site to the Atlanta Mafia site. It is on the right hand side. My links are alphabetized and it has a little new icon by it. Granted I do not get hits like a bulletin board and most of my stuff is for the equipment transports.

Ace...

Thanks, Ace!

#6 2017-08-29 14:53:48 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

TheChosenOne (295)

Ace Barker wrote:

I do not know what you really call this board but I can change it to fit whatever you want.

Ace...

Nuggets Playground    smile  smile  smile  big_smile  big_smile

#7 2017-08-29 18:01:59 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

southern miss slacker (304)

The Perch II.  wink  lol

#8 2017-08-29 18:05:46 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

admin (289)
Administrator

Ace Barker wrote:

I'm doubling down on CollegeSportsUnfiltered. I happened to read the rules of Reddit's "College Football" board today, and it only reinforced my view that the problem I'm attempting to solve extends well beyond "The Perch." One rule in particular stuck in this eagle's craw: "No posts about sub-3-star recruits." Give me a break, man. Also, "no posts on this sub about this sub." That's just recursion applied to stupidity.

#9 2017-08-29 18:13:04 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

sc_upstate_swagger_ (14)

admin wrote:

I'm fighting a real behemoth here.

Behemoth? I resent that! I'm just big-boned.

#10 2017-08-29 18:19:29 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

admin wrote:
Ace Barker wrote:

I'm doubling down on CollegeSportsUnfiltered. I happened to read the rules of Reddit's "College Football" board today, and it only reinforced my view that the problem I'm attempting to solve extends well beyond "The Perch." One rule in particular stuck in this eagle's craw: "No posts about sub-3-star recruits." Give me a break, man. Also, "no posts on this sub about this sub." That's just recursion applied to stupidity.

I like the hell out of the name college sports unfiltered. It's not only accurate to what this board is but it also sounds professional and has an edge to it.

#11 2017-08-29 18:22:51 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

tg300 (439)

southern miss slacker wrote:
admin wrote:
Ace Barker wrote:

I like the hell out of the name college sports unfiltered. It's not only accurate to what this board is but it also sounds professional and has an edge to it.

+ 100

The name will draw fans that are tired of the nazi bs on most boards.

#12 2017-08-29 18:30:25 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

admin (289)
Administrator

tg300 wrote:
admin wrote:

+ 100

The name will draw fans that are tired of the nazi bs on most boards.

Don't want to tip my hand too much, but I will say that I'm bringing out the big guns marketing-wise. I'm tired of the bullshit, on several fronts.

#13 2017-08-29 19:01:04 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

99beers (303)

Oh my

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#14 2017-08-29 19:02:56 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

USMstang (303)

I tried to email Harb thru that board and he never got it.  Dude has yet to ban me but I think it's so he can keep member numbers up.  Everything I've sent the past few days has gone nowhere to several posters over there. I never asked anyone to do anything negative to that place, just shared a link here.  This is some petty fuckin bullshit from "big" brother...

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#15 2017-08-29 19:04:56 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

99beers (303)

Shithead disabled the pm feature.   Probably reading them all before he lts them go thru

#16 2017-08-29 19:06:16 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

beagle (173)

99beers wrote:

Shithead disabled the pm feature.   Probably reading them all before he lts them go thru

Did he really?!

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#17 2017-08-29 19:07:40 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

beagle (173)

Stang, if you don't care about getting banned, just post a thread telling people to google college sports unfiltered. That should get through the filter. If not space it out or something. It would get deleted but some people would see it.

Last edited by beagle (2017-08-29 19:07:55)

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#18 2017-08-29 19:08:02 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

99beers (303)

It needs to be pointed out what this swagfag will do to any board he chooses.  Spy type operation, 100% censorship of private information, hitler style moderation, and basically he is a fucktard.  Fuck you Jeremy Sands.

#19 2017-08-29 19:09:54 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

Black Diamond Reb (418)

I like the hell out of the name college sports unfiltered.

No. Would you shop at a store called Unpainted Huffhines?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEjmPYvj-Xk

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#20 2017-08-29 19:12:11 - Thanks to those who are here, and an appeal to those who are not

he's scared now. he knows he's gonna lose "alot" of money if that site goes down.

Board footer