CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-11 11:32:48 - Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

AndreWhere (1252)

Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2017-10-11 11:39:45 - Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

Mao Tse-gore (412)

Re: Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

The damage cannot be undone.

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Liked by:

#3 2017-10-11 12:14:13 - Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

AndreWhere (1252)

Mao Tse-gore wrote:

Probably not, and unfortunately that extends beyond football. The only thing I can imagine that would improve this would be for some well-respected black person or black people to call for the divisiveness to end. One of the Obamas could probably do it. It's pretty depressing that they won't.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-10-11 12:14:37)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#4 2017-10-11 13:16:02 - Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

TheChosenOne (295)

AndreWhere wrote:
Mao Tse-gore wrote:

Probably not, and unfortunately that extends beyond football. The only thing I can imagine that would improve this would be for some well-respected black person or black people to call for the divisiveness to end. One of the Obamas could probably do it. It's pretty depressing that they won't.

Obama instigated the divisiveness and double downed on it...  yea, only thing you expect from both Obama’s is more the same

Liked by:

#5 2017-10-11 13:54:50 - Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

stinkfist (764)

TheChosenOne wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
Mao Tse-gore wrote:

Obama instigated the divisiveness and double downed on it...  yea, only thing you expect from both Obama’s is more the same

completely agree....

ZERO-care changed the nation and began what will become the next civil war if DJT and congress don't undo that subsidized shit.....

btw, DJT just signed an executive order to cross state lines for an individual seeking health insurance......that's a YUGE move in the right direction....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Liked by:

#6 2017-10-11 14:14:36 - Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

First point, Peter King is a liberal jock sniffer who I recently unfollowed on twitter because he would support any liberal anti Trump tweet with joyous excitement and openly supported Jemele Hill with her white supremacist racist rant. He is another one that clearly forgot how to stick to sports and only sports.

Regarding his article, my favorite line on his unbiased assessment....."Doug Baldwin (Seahawks WR) said players shouldn't continue the fight that Trump started three weeks ago"  .......Trump didn't start this crap three weeks ago. He spoke his opinion three weeks ago that happens to align with the majority of the country and fanbase when it comes to our anthem and flag....an issue that's been going on since last season.....but if it makes you feel better to blame Trump for this current mess go ahead.......

Second favorite line....."This is not about disrespecting the flag".....guess what, it is disrespecting the flag regardless of your opinion. Grab an open mic or hold a presser to voice your protest at this point. Stop pissing on a fanbase and a country because I promise you this, your message intent is completely lost at this point.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Liked by:

#7 2017-10-11 14:24:07 - Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

stinkfist (764)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

First point, Peter King is a liberal jock sniffer who I recently unfollowed on twitter because he would support any liberal anti Trump tweet with joyous excitement and openly supported Jemele Hill with her white supremacist racist rant. He is another one that clearly forgot how to stick to sports and only sports.

Regarding his article, my favorite line on his unbiased assessment....."Doug Baldwin (Seahawks WR) said players shouldn't continue the fight that Trump started three weeks ago"  .......Trump didn't start this crap three weeks ago. He spoke his opinion three weeks ago that happens to align with the majority of the country and fanbase when it comes to our anthem and flag....an issue that's been going on since last season.....but if it makes you feel better to blame Trump for this current mess go ahead.......

Second favorite line....."This is not about disrespecting the flag".....guess what, it is disrespecting the flag regardless of your opinion. Grab an open mic or hold a presser to voice your protest at this point. Stop pissing on a fanbase and a country because I promise you this, your message intent is completely lost at this point.

almost all in the msm are pieces of fucking shite.......they suck cock.....they suck anything they can to get hits.....

I only laugh at 'em (for the last 40+ years when I began gaining on a clue).....they've mostly become pieces of jism dripping off the eyelashes!

was that subtle enough wink

Liked by:

#8 2017-10-11 14:27:51 - Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

stinkfist wrote:

yes......yes it was......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Liked by:

#9 2017-10-11 14:33:47 - Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

stinkfist (764)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

yes......yes it was......

I've been on this train lately......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UlapnsFLhc

#10 2017-10-11 15:19:46 - Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

99beers (303)

Who fucking cares anymore?  I quit watching that shit at the start of last year.  I don't read about them, watch highlites, or even check the fucking scores.   I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Liked by:

#11 2017-10-11 21:06:17 - Goodell desperately trying to figure out flag mess

USMstang (303)

Goodell has zero leadership qualities and he'll soon realize that it will be him without a job, not the President.  His establishment handlers hung him out to dry inadvertently because they thought ALL of the public were brainwashable idiots.  Wrong, only about 30% are total loss morons.  It backfired thankfully because there are still baby boomers alive that earned their keep and those of us raised by them that remember the stories our grandparents told us. 

I am enjoying this shit since I tuned out the NFL after the Rams hands up bullshit 3-4 years ago.  Fuck them then, now and forever for using a national past time as a political vehicle for ridiculous propaganda.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Board footer