CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2017-08-29 17:20:55 - So this is where....

TheChosenOne (295)

Re: So this is where....

southern miss slacker wrote:
beagle wrote:

Why is HP staying over there?

I dont know but that is pretty sick. he has made his decision. I certainly hope that if there is one person that we all can agree is persona non grata here it would be Les. from pms I got from super mods he ran like a little girl to GTS and tattled on people and even directed GTS to posts made by those that were banned from months ago, such as Ace and tg300. those 2 posters did not deserve to be treated like that. Les stabbed his own people in the back to saved his own hide so that he would not be banned himself. his allegiance now is with GTS.  I have no idea where shifty is. he has not been on that board in over a month I would say.

Just for the record, I nominated Beagle and BDR as board mods back when Perch first started.

#22 2017-08-29 17:28:14 - So this is where....

admin (289)
Administrator

beagle wrote:

I dont know but that is pretty sick. he has made his decision. I certainly hope that if there is one person that we all can agree is persona non grata here it would be Les. from pms I got from super mods he ran like a little girl to GTS and tattled on people and even directed GTS to posts made by those that were banned from months ago, such as Ace and tg300. those 2 posters did not deserve to be treated like that. Les stabbed his own people in the back to saved his own hide so that he would not be banned himself. his allegiance now is with GTS.  I have no idea where shifty is. he has not been on that board in over a month I would say.

There are probably some people on "The Perch" who just don't like me personally because of something I posted. They must dislike me pretty strongly to turn down a favor from me; I don't anticipate ever breaking even on this site, to say nothing of making a profit. But it's certainly possible that some people on CSNBBS just don't want to be on "my" site. USM sports post-Fedora have been very trying. I posted some things on CSNBBS that weren't good, particularly during the realignment era. It'd be nice if people could get past that, but maybe some of them can't.

#23 2017-08-29 17:35:51 - So this is where....

tg300 (439)

admin wrote:
beagle wrote:

There are probably some people on "The Perch" who just don't like me personally because of something I posted. They must dislike me pretty strongly to turn down a favor from me; I don't anticipate ever breaking even on this site, to say nothing of making a profit. But it's certainly possible that some people on CSNBBS just don't want to be on "my" site. USM sports post-Fedora have been very trying. I posted some things on CSNBBS that weren't good, particularly during the realignment era. It'd be nice if people could get past that, but maybe some of them can't.

Hope they get used to talking to themselves.

#24 2017-08-29 17:41:18 - So this is where....

admin (289)
Administrator

tg300 wrote:
admin wrote:

Hope they get used to talking to themselves.

At least one of them already is, I'm sure.

#25 2017-08-29 19:21:26 - So this is where....

USMstang (303)

SigEagle88 wrote:

....everybody ran off to.

How did you find this place today?  And you too HeadEagle...

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Board footer