CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2017-10-23 09:39:55 - Hop Post Game

admin (289)
Administrator

Re: Hop Post Game

TheHeadEagle wrote:
Wildeagle wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

Ill give that kid one thing. he doesn't ever let a fumble or interception rattle him. he has a short memory. he goes right back out there and starts winging it again with no fear or hesitation. even after Hopson blasted his ass on field for that dumb as shit check to a pass that cost us a chance to tie it, he went right back out there and got it done. Dilly Dilly Keon! #teamKeon #keon4Heisman

Hop is definitely counting on Keon for the long haul. Getting him valuable experience this year followed by 2 more years of eligibility. It will make Hops job that much easier for 2018 and 2019.

Griggs is eligible next year too.   He needs to be playing.  Bottom line, Griggs is better in every way.   Keon is a turnover machine.....and we've been saying that since last season.   It's amazing the turnovers he has, and nobody is even talking about it.  In what world do we continue to play someone with an average of 2 turnovers a game.   Jesus, it's a f'n liability.    The entire team shouldn't have that many turnovers per game let alone one dude.

Griggs was very impressive when they let him play.

#22 2017-10-23 11:03:58 - Hop Post Game

TheChosenOne (295)

I have been one of Keon Howard’s  biggest critics. Can say whatever you’d like about Saturday. Bottom line, the kid showed up big time in the end. Congratulations young man, cheers to you and all the players for stepping up.

#23 2017-10-23 11:16:38 - Hop Post Game

Wildeagle (10)

admin wrote:
TheHeadEagle wrote:
Wildeagle wrote:

Hop is definitely counting on Keon for the long haul. Getting him valuable experience this year followed by 2 more years of eligibility. It will make Hops job that much easier for 2018 and 2019.

Griggs is eligible next year too.   He needs to be playing.  Bottom line, Griggs is better in every way.   Keon is a turnover machine.....and we've been saying that since last season.   It's amazing the turnovers he has, and nobody is even talking about it.  In what world do we continue to play someone with an average of 2 turnovers a game.   Jesus, it's a f'n liability.    The entire team shouldn't have that many turnovers per game let alone one dude.

Griggs was very impressive when they let him play.

I agree with everything you said and I was not making a case for Keon. I was trying to understand Hops thinking in regard to his apparent favoritism for Keon over Griggs. And his odd acceptance of turnovers as part of the game. I do see potential in KH sans the turnovers.

Board footer