CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-04 06:59:37 - Don't pull a gun on trespassers if they're spoiled Mandeville kids

AndreWhere (1252)

Don't pull a gun on trespassers if they're spoiled Mandeville kids

http://www.nola.com/northshore/index.ss … most-read_

I figure this guy's a trigger-happy idiot, but what's the rationale for arresting him? He detected trespassers on his property, potentially even burglars, but he's supposed to consider the fact that it's homecoming week in Spoiledkidsburg and just laugh it off? That doesn't sit right with me. If Chad and Brandon got a gun pointed at them, they probably deserved it there, Becky.

Of all the places I've lived (New Orleans, Hattiesburg, Petal, Gulfport, Biloxi, Metairie, the Northshore, Buckhead, and Dunwoody), the Northshore is the only one I've actively disliked. It's the kind of place where if you see someone littering, you give them a crisp salute or maybe a "high five." Like, I get why someone would litter the Northshore.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-11-04 07:00:33)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2017-11-04 08:30:01 - Don't pull a gun on trespassers if they're spoiled Mandeville kids

TheDudeAbides (59)

Re: Don't pull a gun on trespassers if they're spoiled Mandeville kids

Lived in Mandeville for 6 years. Loved it. Katrina changed everything. Mandeville is now known as St Bernard north.

#3 2017-11-04 08:39:39 - Don't pull a gun on trespassers if they're spoiled Mandeville kids

southern miss slacker (304)

"I, my family, and my daughter, who goes to one of these schools, have basically been bullied and vilified as some kind of crazed lunatic who is out here assaulting sweet children in the middle of the night,"

lol.

#4 2017-11-04 08:41:54 - Don't pull a gun on trespassers if they're spoiled Mandeville kids

admin (289)
Administrator

TheDudeAbides wrote:

Lived in Mandeville for 6 years. Loved it. Katrina changed everything. Mandeville is now known as St Bernard north.

The worst traffic I've ever seen was in Mandeville during the time between Katrina and Rita. Atlanta rush hour is nothing compared to that shit. We'd just been through 14+ days without power, wondering if/when human civilization would return, and then suddenly there was this huge swarm of Yats running from Katrina and Cajuns running from Rita. They didn't follow the "don't block the box" rule, either, and it was an epic shitshow.

Board footer