CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-09 11:29:42 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Chic Fil A is setting up two pop up free restaurants on the Bama/GA borders for the UGA v Auburn game this weekend.....

Imagine if USM setup a few food trucks from local restaurants prior to kickoff each game and paid for free food....one for students.....the other for those with a paid ticket to the game.....maybe Ed's Burgers.......or Triangle Po Boys.......

Chic-Fil-A.jpg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2017-11-09 12:32:42 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

USMstang (303)

Re: Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

I'm being serious when I ask this...did you vote for Bernie??

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Liked by:

#3 2017-11-09 13:48:25 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

USMstang wrote:

now, now.......big difference between a free sandwich and free tuition......but if you still need to know...

I live in Texas.....nowhere near Austin....and own a gun.......and support the stand-your-ground law

I believe in religion and the belief that God is vital to a strong nation

I am for a strong US military

Abortion is murder in my book.....

Capital punishment is good.....

Illegal Immigrants should be deported

Chic Fil A makes the best chicken sandwich....and I believe and respect their values

Now if Bernie Sanders is for all the above then yes, I voted for Bernie Sanders.....

Last edited by Nugget's Ghostbuster (2017-11-09 13:58:00)

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Liked by:

#4 2017-11-09 16:22:38 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

AndreWhere (1252)

Handouts suck, and marketing sucks a little bit less. That said, I would not have minded seeing a few more free-sandwich-eaters at the Kentucky game. That game set the tone for the season, and it has not been a good tone.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#5 2017-11-09 16:27:41 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

AndreWhere (1252)

When people tell me they've got a single gun, I always wonder which single gun they felt they needed to own. Answers are all over the map. A lot of people seem to have old .357 Magnum revolvers... those are usually pretty expensive guns. There are also people who have a 12 gauge shotgun and nothing else.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-11-09 16:28:10)

#6 2017-11-09 17:11:05 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

AndreWhere wrote:

When people tell me they've got a single gun, I always wonder which single gun they felt they needed to own. Answers are all over the map. A lot of people seem to have old .357 Magnum revolvers... those are usually pretty expensive guns. There are also people who have a 12 gauge shotgun and nothing else.

I have a 70 year old father in law that has an end-of-the-world doomsday collection and he has gifted me a few over time.....when I would take him over to the Norcross Gun Club he was compelled to hand me a parting gift from his collection....I had to stop taking him so he would stop buying replacements.....

#7 2017-11-09 17:17:15 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

tg300 (439)

AndreWhere wrote:

Handouts suck, and marketing sucks a little bit less. That said, I would not have minded seeing a few more free-sandwich-eaters at the Kentucky game. That game set the tone for the season, and it has not been a good tone.

This.

The admin shit the bed on that game and told the fans 'we don't care, why should you.'

#8 2017-11-09 17:41:23 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

99beers (303)

Come try and take my guns.  I have friends with a lot more than i have.
357 magnum pistol
32 pistol
Glock 9 pistol
38 special pistol
22 rifle
7 mag rifle
35 rifle
50 cal muzzle loader
30-30 rifle
3 12 ga shotguns

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#9 2017-11-09 18:59:15 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

southern miss slacker (304)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
USMstang wrote:

now, now.......big difference between a free sandwich and free tuition......but if you still need to know...

I live in Texas.....nowhere near Austin....and own a gun.......and support the stand-your-ground law

I believe in religion and the belief that God is vital to a strong nation

I am for a strong US military

Abortion is murder in my book.....

Capital punishment is good.....

Illegal Immigrants should be deported

Chic Fil A makes the best chicken sandwich....and I believe and respect their values

Now if Bernie Sanders is for all the above then yes, I voted for Bernie Sanders.....

People are freaking religious over that dang Chick filet sandwich. They line up to the street at the drive thru everyday to pay 5 bucks for one. Did You know the secret ingredient in it is powdered sugar.

#10 2017-11-09 19:26:02 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

99beers (303)

When did you move to texAs paulie?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#11 2017-11-09 22:07:25 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

USMstang (303)

99beers wrote:

Come try and take my guns.  I have friends with a lot more than i have.
357 magnum pistol
32 pistol
Glock 9 pistol
38 special pistol
22 rifle
7 mag rifle
35 rifle
50 cal muzzle loader
30-30 rifle
3 12 ga shotguns

So which one is your "carry" pistol/truck gun?  I'm going with the Glock...

#12 2017-11-09 22:22:53 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

USMstang (303)

I've got some 1911s (one is a Sig Sauer Carry Nightmare), an FNH FNX-45 Tactical (a Silencerco Osprey for it  cool ), Sig P238, Sig 938, Ruger LCR .38, T/C Contender pistol in .375 JDJ "Hand Cannon", T/C Katahdin Pro Hunter .460 Magnum, T/C Encore .308, Remington/AAC .300 Blackout (yah, there's a Silencerco Harvester for it), Anderson AR-15 in .300 Blackout, Vector AK-47, Ruger 10/22 Tactical Take-Down (yep, a Silencerco Sparrow) and some other shit in the safe.  I stand to inherit an obscene amount of quality weapons as well but I'm certainly in no hurry.

I conceal the 238 (.380) or 938 (9mm) and keep that FNX-45 very close at all times!

Anyway, my point above to NGB was that we can't afford to pay attention at USM so giving away a cheap beer coozie would be a stretch much less some burgers!

#13 2017-11-11 08:17:06 - Dear USM Marketing....Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

Ruger 10/22 Tactical Take-Down (yep, a Silencerco Sparrow)

That's pretty tactical, man. I feel sorry for the squirrels in your neighborhood.

Board footer