CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-11 20:48:47

AndreWhere (101)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,286
Website

USM at Rice: looking at the box score

Griggs passed the ball extremely well. He averaged around 10 yards per attempt.

Rice rushed for over 250 yards. That's disheartening.

We had no turnovers, but we did have 86 penalty yards and an ejection.

Offline

#2 2017-11-11 21:17:12

99beers (139)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 782

Re: USM at Rice: looking at the box score

Griggs looked good. Love how he can pass on the run


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

#3 2017-11-11 21:51:05

AndreWhere (101)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,286
Website

Re: USM at Rice: looking at the box score

99beers wrote:

Griggs looked good. Love how he can pass on the run

The way Griggs handles the pass rush is fun to watch. He's one of those guys who seems like he has eyes in the back of his head. It's a real shame that he'll end his USM career with just 5 or 6 starts.

Offline

#4 2017-11-11 22:19:31

99beers (139)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 782

Re: USM at Rice: looking at the box score

he's a junior


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

#5 2017-11-11 22:25:21

AndreWhere (101)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,286
Website

Re: USM at Rice: looking at the box score

99beers wrote:

he's a junior

Yeah, you're right. USM lists him as a redshirt junior. He had one year at USM where he didn't qualify academically, plus this year and two Juco years. I guess if he plays his cards right he can qualify next year and play.

Offline

#6 2017-11-11 22:27:22

USMstang (50)
Member
From: 7 miles North of Cat Island
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 422

Re: USM at Rice: looking at the box score

Maybe with a new OC and KH at tailback/TE, a healthy Griggs can get the job done!


If it ain't Black & Gold...F it!

Online

#7 2017-11-11 23:05:03

southern miss slacker (100)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 673

Re: USM at Rice: looking at the box score

what was the listed attendance on the box score you looked at Andre?

Offline

#8 2017-11-11 23:13:40

tg300 (43)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 334

Re: USM at Rice: looking at the box score

USMstang wrote:

Maybe with a new OC and KH at tailback/TE, a healthy Griggs can get the job done!

Is you trippin?

Tailback with tiny hands.

TE and barely 6’ tall

C’mon man.

Offline

#9 2017-11-11 23:26:36

USMstang (50)
Member
From: 7 miles North of Cat Island
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 422

Re: USM at Rice: looking at the box score

tg300 wrote:
USMstang wrote:

Maybe with a new OC and KH at tailback/TE, a healthy Griggs can get the job done!

Is you trippin?

Tailback with tiny hands.

TE and barely 6’ tall

C’mon man.

Any place other than QB and certainly not starting.  Maybe he could play LB.  I don't freakin know but I do know where I don't want to see him!


If it ain't Black & Gold...F it!

Online

#10 2017-11-11 23:48:01

AndreWhere (101)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,286
Website

Re: USM at Rice: looking at the box score

southern miss slacker wrote:

what was the listed attendance on the box score you looked at Andre?

24,756.

Good thing their AD isn't Gilbert, they'd have reported 850 people using his methodology.

Offline

x 0
x 1

#11 2017-11-12 00:08:21

southern miss slacker (100)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 673

Re: USM at Rice: looking at the box score

AndreWhere wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

what was the listed attendance on the box score you looked at Andre?

24,756.

Good thing their AD isn't Gilbert, they'd have reported 850 people using his methodology.

that's so ridiculous. I figured they would list it around 12000 or so but that is so ludicrous to anyone who was there or watched the game. I literally could have counted the people on their east side.

Offline

Liked by:

#12 2017-11-12 00:31:44

AndreWhere (101)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,286
Website

Re: USM at Rice: looking at the box score

southern miss slacker wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

what was the listed attendance on the box score you looked at Andre?

24,756.

Good thing their AD isn't Gilbert, they'd have reported 850 people using his methodology.

that's so ridiculous

Agreed.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure