CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-12 11:10:46 - Updated bowl projections

admin (289)
Administrator

Updated bowl projections

https://www.sbnation.com/college-footba … er-week-11

They have USM in the Independence Bowl vs. Utah State. That would be a hell of an end result after some of the shit we've been through.

The sad thing is I have no confidence in Hop's team against Utah State... time was, those guys didn't give us much trouble.

#2 2017-11-12 15:41:38 - Updated bowl projections

Eaglebird Humperdink (142)

Re: Updated bowl projections

admin wrote:

The sad thing is I have no confidence in Hop's team against Utah State... time was, those guys didn't give us much trouble.

Only a few of these guys were born then.

#3 2017-11-12 19:00:13 - Updated bowl projections

USMstang (303)

They are now a respectable program but still one we should beat as far as our egos are concerned.  Without research, I will say they have a better staff in place and given more than two weeks, we get our asses kicked on TV. 

On second thought, after a quick look, they are not even bowl eligible yet and are mediocre.  Even with our staff, we should beat these guys.  They have one good corner.

Last edited by USMstang (2017-11-12 19:04:19)

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#4 2017-11-12 19:10:39 - Updated bowl projections

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

They are not a good team. They beat a horrid BYU team as their signature win this season. They have been rolled by every decent team they played.

CBS has us projected for Dallas against Miami OH. They are bad as well but played well against Marshall early in the season. Still would like to see us against Houston or Memphis in a Bowl. MTSU is projected to play Memphis in Frisco in one of the latest projections.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#5 2017-11-12 20:49:52 - Updated bowl projections

AndreWhere (1252)

Eaglebird Humperdink wrote:
admin wrote:

Only a few of these guys were born then.

Not sure it's been that long. Yeah, it's been a while since our games with them, but when CUSA was on par with the MWC and Utah State wasn't in the MWC yet, the distance between us and them was still there.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer