CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 Re: Southern Miss » Music selection » Today 18:54:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QifC-4PSPVk

I want to run through a wall.

However,  I am old enough not to do that.  Anymore.

#3 Re: Southern Miss » Music selection » Today 14:51:53

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

#5 Re: Southern Miss » Music selection » Today 12:33:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoQLowFKgpQ

The athletic staff learned this on their retreat to deep woods MN.

#6 Re: Southern Miss » New Sideline Wraps Installed......TTT! » Today 12:22:06

Fighting eagle wrote:

The one I posted had southern spelled correctly so somebody did a Photoshop.

NGB with a Photoshop.  The hell you say.

#7 Re: Southern Miss » Absolutely Pathetic....... » Yesterday 12:26:38

skyvoyager wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

that place is going to turn into more of a heat sink than it already is....

I've painted two pieces of sheet metal in white and black ~20 yrs ago, sat both in direct sunlight, and measured the surface temp with a thermal IR gun 1 hr later........the differential was ~38 degrees fahrenheit

was that your science project?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBzv1sjKpCU

#8 Re: Southern Miss » Absolutely Pathetic....... » Yesterday 07:31:07

Fighting eagle wrote:

So you intentionally sabotage our football team and your excuse why it was ok is because you didn't take the pictures. You better hope I don't find out who you are because I would use your head as my personal punching bag. And believe me as an ex Marine boxing champion I would ruin you.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k

You think they weren't getting out anyway.  WTF?

#11 Re: Southern Miss » Griggs Suspended » 2018-08-11 18:25:58

AndreWhere wrote:
tg300 wrote:

Blessing in disguise?

Not everyone agrees with that:

reg.png

Sarcasm perhaps?

Personally, I thought Griggs was by far the best option at QB last year. He did a good job protecting the football. Is losing him a seven-game hit? I doubt it.

He was by far the better option than KH.  No question.

However, having either one of them in the race to be QB going forward is a huge red flag.

Just Sayin'

#13 Re: Southern Miss » #TheCUSAWay...... » 2018-08-11 07:59:33

Mao Tse-gore wrote:

What a load! Interpretation: we can’t compete, don’t want to work hard enough to be able to compete, and don’t want to be accountable for that. So, lower the bar to becoming a community organizer running a YMCA inner city after school program.

Oui elected an incompetent community organizer as POTUS.

People are stupid.

#14 Re: Southern Miss » George Payne » 2018-08-11 07:57:33

Was told by many last year that his hip would never allow him to see real game action again.

Hope this is wrong but looks accurate.

#15 Re: Southern Miss » In Memory of OB » 2018-08-10 17:25:20

Fighting eagle wrote:

Why have his initials on an air horn ? Wouldn't a Rock glass be the perfect thing?

Because he blew the air horn at practice.

#16 Re: MLB » MLB Fixed a Pitch? » 2018-08-10 14:16:40

Another reason to despise the fucking Cubs.

#18 Re: Southern Miss » NMSU and Liberty will play twice this football season » 2018-08-06 12:54:07

Black Diamond Reb wrote:
tg300 wrote:

When it all shakes out, the manbearpigs won't be in the top tier either.

Just sayin'

Keep worrying about sweetpeppersolemissauntmarthajohnsontyndallmetroblameoftheweek and you end up in a conference with Old Dominion, Western Kentucky, and Delta State.

Oui are already there.  Saving you a place.

#19 Re: Southern Miss » NMSU and Liberty will play twice this football season » 2018-08-06 07:28:20

Black Diamond Reb wrote:
TheChosenOne wrote:

Ten years ago someone said SUNWACUSA was coming but he was a “Rebel”.

The hell you say.

When it all shakes out, the manbearpigs won't be in the top tier either.

Just sayin'

Board footer