CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-10 08:05:26 - More than a quarter of millennials would "date a robot"

AndreWhere (1252)

More than a quarter of millennials would "date a robot"

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/12/0 … ate-robot/

This is the most disturbing thing I've read in a while.

You cannot "date" a robot. You can use a robot as a masturbatory aid, but that's not something I'd advise admitting to in public.

A robot is no substitute for a life partner. Robot assisted masturbation (or "RAM") is no substitute for sex.

C.S. Lewis wrote a science fiction novel (That Hideous Strength) in which he predicted this. He told of a race of aliens that lived on the far side of the moon who couldn't or wouldn't engage in courtship, marriage, dating, or sex, but instead preferred to simulate copulation with cleverly constructed facsimiles of each other. Their children were constructed in labs.

That same book also predicted the Internet, in the form of a machine called the "pragmatometer." C.S. Lewis had a lot of foresight. He wasn't too keen on most of these trends he identified, either. Many of them ("robot dating" in particular) are fundamentally dehumanizing.

I will take my commentary one step further and say this: If sane people are ever to take back this country, they'll need to take back its language first. Here's a start: "sex" other than the penis-in-vagina kind does not exist. It's all masturbation, whether solo or mutual.

"Sex" implies a sexual difference and its reconciliation. Can't have that with a robot. There is no "gay sex" or "oral sex," either. Doesn't exist, and cannot exist.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2017-12-10 08:24:09 - More than a quarter of millennials would "date a robot"

USMstang (303)

Re: More than a quarter of millennials would "date a robot"

Everything you said is not convenient for many citizens...rather than being a good citizen, it's better to impose their strangeness on the masses.

Look at the bright side tho, if those that would fuck a robot over having a wife and family can't procreate, all is well for the rest of us!

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#3 2017-12-10 08:40:03 - More than a quarter of millennials would "date a robot"

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

if those that would fuck a robot over having a wife and family can't procreate, all is well for the rest of us!

The problem is, more and more people are that way. Man, shit that's commonplace among young people today would have got you severely ostracized- at best- when I was young. And I'm really not that old.

The other problem is that this is a first world trend. Muslims and Chinese aren't robot-humpers. (OK, maybe some Chinese are, but it's probably just the rich, degenerate ones.)

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-12-10 17:01:42)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#4 2017-12-10 10:34:24 - More than a quarter of millennials would "date a robot"

admin (289)
Administrator

1396672673472.png

Board footer