CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-10 09:13:06 - Bill Browder

AndreWhere (1252)

Bill Browder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Browder

I heard this guy on NPR Friday. He went on and on about human rights issues in Russia, about how Putin wants him dead, about how they definitely influenced the election, and so on.

Finally, about 3 minutes before this long interview wrapped up, he mentioned that his grandfather was General Secretary of the US Communist Party, and that he'd recently renounced his US citizenship because of it!

Gee, dude, talk about burying the lede. It's insane that a commie who forsook the greatest country in the world is getting air time on US public radio. These idiots are just blithely letting this dude spread his propaganda and disinformation on national radio and he's a damned pinko!

No one in the media has any damned sense anymore. This is the last person we should be listening to.

And the Russians want him dead? Boo hoo... do you think maybe the Russians are just a bit skittish about Communism perhaps? Weird, right?

Incidentally, this clown made sure he piled up a few million dollars running hedge funds before he discovered his liberal altruism. What a frickin' dolt.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-12-10 09:14:02)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2017-12-10 19:29:42 - Bill Browder

USMstang (303)

Re: Bill Browder

Again, locked and loaded.  hehehehe

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Liked by:

#3 2017-12-10 21:50:12 - Bill Browder

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

Again, locked and loaded.  hehehehe

I used to wonder what that phrase meant before I could afford a nice M1911.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#4 2017-12-11 08:10:54 - Bill Browder

USMstang (303)

In addition to my 1911 collection, it also applies to my Sig 238, Sig 938, and FNX 45 Tactical...all will "cock and lock, hot"!

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#5 2017-12-11 09:56:26 - Bill Browder

Wildeagle (10)

AndreWhere wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Browder

I heard this guy on NPR Friday. He went on and on about human rights issues in Russia, about how Putin wants him dead, about how they definitely influenced the election, and so on.

Finally, about 3 minutes before this long interview wrapped up, he mentioned that his grandfather was General Secretary of the US Communist Party, and that he'd recently renounced his US citizenship because of it!

Gee, dude, talk about burying the lede. It's insane that a commie who forsook the greatest country in the world is getting air time on US public radio. These idiots are just blithely letting this dude spread his propaganda and disinformation on national radio and he's a damned pinko!

No one in the media has any damned sense anymore. This is the last person we should be listening to.

And the Russians want him dead? Boo hoo... do you think maybe the Russians are just a bit skittish about Communism perhaps? Weird, right?

Incidentally, this clown made sure he piled up a few million dollars running hedge funds before he discovered his liberal altruism. What a frickin' dolt.

You need to read his book “Red Notice”. It’s the best book I’ve read in 25 years. He went to Stanford and became a hedge fund manager to rebel against his grandfather the Communist. He had duel citizenship with England and I think dropping US citizenship was a way to protect his family from Putin. He is the guy that got the Magitsky Act (sanctions against corrupt Russian Oligarchs) pushed through Congress. You will really enjoy the book.

Last edited by Wildeagle (2017-12-11 09:58:27)

Board footer