CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#41 2017-12-13 14:29:36 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

stinkfist (764)

Re: Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

Ford Prefect wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

the evidence is overwhelming that there is no such thing as a "God". this is something that man, since the dawn of mankind, has had to invent to fool himself that there is some cosmic being that will help you when times are bad. think about it. Look at all of the "Gods" man has worshipped throughout history, and one by one, they have all been proven to be non-existent. If it were proven today without question that this so called "God" did not exist, most people couldn't handle it. they would freak the fuck out because that would mean that they are all alone. people would immediately come up with another God to worship and find comfort in praying to. There is no such thing as an intelligent mass of energy in space that has control of the universe. This idea is so insane. is it any wonder why "people are stupid, panicky animals. but a person (me) is smart". you've all been duped by your parents and society since you  were a child to believe this "God" exists.

it is logically and metaphysically impossible to prove a negative.  there may be no evidence that God exists, but that does not thereby prove that there is no God.  there may be overwhelming evidence of, say, evolution (although that doesn't exist, either), but that would simply prove a different point.  it still would not prove that God does not exist. 

I know it probably makes you feel better about all the shitty stuff you've done in your life to hope that there is no God, but, unfortunately for your immortal soul, it doesn't prove that you won't rot in hell for all of eternity. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGALY1JCopk

somebody has been watching my fave animated flick.......

and yeah, that's why it's defined as "faith"

kudos and :cheers: pal......

btw.....fuck the sae fags......they jacked on this band like it was wrapped around their pansy arse wasteland.....you forced my hand wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s1Jsz1lj1Y

Last edited by stinkfist (2017-12-13 14:34:19)

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#42 2017-12-13 21:42:15 - Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

SoMs Eagle (189)

Re: Moore vs. Jones....political boxing match of the century

Ford Prefect wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

the evidence is overwhelming that there is no such thing as a "God". this is something that man, since the dawn of mankind, has had to invent to fool himself that there is some cosmic being that will help you when times are bad. think about it. Look at all of the "Gods" man has worshipped throughout history, and one by one, they have all been proven to be non-existent. If it were proven today without question that this so called "God" did not exist, most people couldn't handle it. they would freak the fuck out because that would mean that they are all alone. people would immediately come up with another God to worship and find comfort in praying to. There is no such thing as an intelligent mass of energy in space that has control of the universe. This idea is so insane. is it any wonder why "people are stupid, panicky animals. but a person (me) is smart". you've all been duped by your parents and society since you  were a child to believe this "God" exists.

it is logically and metaphysically impossible to prove a negative.  there may be no evidence that God exists, but that does not thereby prove that there is no God.  there may be overwhelming evidence of, say, evolution (although that doesn't exist, either), but that would simply prove a different point.  it still would not prove that God does not exist. 

I know it probably makes you feel better about all the shitty stuff you've done in your life to hope that there is no God, but, unfortunately for your immortal soul, it doesn't prove that you won't rot in hell for all of eternity. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGALY1JCopk

Well done!
But he’s just trying to get his troll ratings up.

Board footer