CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-15 19:43:11 - Shit that makes me change the station immediately

AndreWhere (1252)

Shit that makes me change the station immediately

1) "Talent" that fills up airtime by laughing at its own jokes. If I hear more than two seconds of uninterrupted laughter on the radio, I'm turning it off. You want me to join in, but I'm not responding to that head game.

2) Any reporting of what people posted on Twitter as if it were news. I don't want to hear about new hashtags... ever. Click!

3) Commentary about how there are too many bowl games. Yeah, all those weird football games are sooo annoying. We should just watch the Golden Girls marathon or whatever while we're home for Christmas, right? Idiots.

4) "Human interest" stories about how so-and-so was the first Asian / cripple / woman / whatever to do some semi-obscure thing. It's intended to be uplifting, but all it does is further balkanize our beautiful country.

5) Talk of how drunk / stupid / outlandish the on-air "talent" was last night. It's irrelevant, and a lot of it's made up for effect.

6) Pretty much anything about the weather. Snowstorms, hurricanes, wildfires, etc., are not news. They've been happening annually for thousands of years.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2017-12-16 21:05:19 - Shit that makes me change the station immediately

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: Shit that makes me change the station immediately

CNN

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#3 2017-12-16 22:09:59 - Shit that makes me change the station immediately

USMstang (303)

When the local ABC affiliate morning news show ends and the GMA-National Enquirer style fake headlines begin, I quickly change it over to FoxBusiness news to mostly watch the Commodities ticker (in my line of work, I have to know where gold, platinum and silver are at).  Sometimes I'll flip over to the weather channel (volume low) and get a quick look at Stephanie Abrams just to make sure her tits are still nice.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#4 2017-12-17 09:18:55 - Shit that makes me change the station immediately

admin (289)
Administrator

1-877 cars for kids... K-A-R-S cars for kids...

We don't agree on much, but I'm with Don Imus on this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIHpIEQWsaA

Board footer