CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-26 16:47:18 - let's see what happens here....WIC reduction hits 17 yr. low...

stinkfist (764)

let's see what happens here....WIC reduction hits 17 yr. low...

posted this one in the a.m. on that other spinster board.....
-------------

http://www.oann.com/usda-wic-program-par...-year-low/

Just ahead of the new year, new data shows a major drop in Americans participating in the WIC federal assistance program.

Welfare reform has been a top priority for President Trump since the beginning of his presidency.

Now, participation in the Women Infant and Children or WIC welfare program has dropped to a 17-year low.

According to data released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, enrollment in the WIC program declined to just below 7.3 million recipients this year.

The new stats surpass the previous record low in 2000, when more than 7.1 million people used the assistance.

this indicates more people are already working more.......and ol' boy hasn't tackled welfare reform at this point....there are ways to make the remainder more productive....

“We want to take on skills, getting people the skills they need to get the job they want,” said, House Speaker Paul Ryan “Career, technical career education and welfare reform.”

Additionally, as the economy improves, the USDA is expecting a further decline in WIC enrollment in the coming year.

#morewinning

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#2 2017-12-26 18:19:33 - let's see what happens here....WIC reduction hits 17 yr. low...

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: let's see what happens here....WIC reduction hits 17 yr. low...

This is really good. It's essential that an end is put to the dependency culture that's taken hold over the last 15 years or so. The number of people receiving food assistance reached pretty alarming levels during the Obama administration.

(Not necessarily pointing fingers at Obama, at least not without a whole lot of Bush-related provisos and caveats, but what I posted is just a numerical fact.)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2017-12-26 18:40:01 - let's see what happens here....WIC reduction hits 17 yr. low...

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:

This is really good. It's essential that an end is put to the dependency culture that's taken hold over the last 15 years or so. The number of people receiving food assistance reached pretty alarming levels during the Obama administration.

(Not necessarily pointing fingers at Obama, at least not without a whole lot of Bush-related provisos and caveats, but what I posted is just a numerical fact.)

both sides are to blame since Nixon began his war on drugs.....it's actually ironic that Clinton holds the crown since then relative to welfare reform............until now.....

pay attention to the macro focus on policy and how DJT is deflecting to accomplish real change.......ZERO was a fucking chi-town ponzi puppet w/o a fucking clue relative to macro economics or foreign policy....

imagine if cankle cunt was in office today......you could kiss what you thought mattered good-fucking-buh-bye in ~10 yrs....

the dippos are nothing but slum lords today....and they thought DJT was a dem.....lmmfao

#henceDJT

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#4 2017-12-26 20:31:04 - let's see what happens here....WIC reduction hits 17 yr. low...

AndreWhere (1252)

stinkfist wrote:

ZERO was a fucking chi-town ponzi puppet w/o a fucking clue relative to macro economics or foreign policy....

Striving for social justice pays economic dividends in a truly unjust society. That hasn't been true of the USA for about 50 years, and it's therefore economically toxic to have a head of government who's focused on social justice.

To me, Zimbabwe is the canonical example of that truth.

The same thing is true of national security. If you've got no real military adversary, then having a head of government who's a warmonger is economically toxic.

"W" is my canonical example of that dictum.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer