CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-28 15:56:57 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

beagle (173)
Member
From: Cloverleaf Mall parking lot
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 1,260

Basketball tonight at Marshall

Pretty big game for the good Doctor Sadler. Not just a big game for him, but a big stretch as well. We open up with WKU and Marshall on the road. We will be underdogs in both contests. Then we come home with winnable games against UTEP and UTSA. KenPom has us a slight favorite in those 2 games but it's far from a given that we pull out a W. Lose both of those and you're likely staring at 0-4 in conference play. Then you go on the road and play UAB and MTSU. Two very likely losses. Decent chance we start 0-6 in CUSA play and the seat warms up on Doc.

Tipoff from Huntington is at 6 CST.

Last edited by beagle (2017-12-28 15:57:26)


"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

Offline

#2 2017-12-28 16:10:59 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

Black Diamond Reb (238)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 862

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

USM 3-6 #258

Herd 8-4 #155

Eagles 11 Point Dogs. Better start Griggs.


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."

Offline

#3 2017-12-28 17:20:56 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

tg300 (332)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 962

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

beagle wrote:

Pretty big game for the good Doctor Sadler. Not just a big game for him, but a big stretch as well. We open up with WKU and Marshall on the road. We will be underdogs in both contests. Then we come home with winnable games against UTEP and UTSA. KenPom has us a slight favorite in those 2 games but it's far from a given that we pull out a W. Lose both of those and you're likely staring at 0-4 in conference play. Then you go on the road and play UAB and MTSU. Two very likely losses. Decent chance we start 0-6 in CUSA play and the seat warms up on Doc.

Tipoff from Huntington is at 6 CST.

Not that I would root for us to lose, but getting that useless sack of shit out of here sooner than later wouldn't hurt.

Offline

#4 2017-12-28 17:25:40 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

stinkfist (358)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,898

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

I'd rather listen to juan every day of the week vs. robin roberts doing the play by play in the okefenokee st./vt game.....

fucking espenis......why can't they just let the boys have something that's all their own.....

I refuse to listen to that bs.....shit, that's worse than the ex's fingernail screeching whine......

Last edited by stinkfist (2017-12-28 17:28:25)


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Online

Liked by:

#5 2017-12-28 17:30:15 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

AndreWhere (676)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,656

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

stinkfist wrote:

why can't they just let the boys have something that's all their own.....

They're trying to pander to the estrogen-mimicker-addled younger generation, and heterosexual (ethnically) Christian male self-hatred is inherent to that generation.

It seems they probably used up all their ammunition in that fight too soon.

If ESPN doesn't already air live coverage of losers with scraggly beards and fedoras playing video games... just give it time. That's where they're headed.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-12-29 06:01:49)


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#6 2017-12-28 17:40:52 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

stinkfist (358)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,898

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

Black Diamond Reb wrote:

USM 3-6 #258

Herd 8-4 #155

Eagles 11 Point Dogs. Better start Griggs.

I heard he made the trip....

btw, the number dropped to 10.5.....lol....

how there's action on this game is too funny

hell, I took us for a benji on the 1st half money line shits and gigs.....

Selection 1:   
Basketball - NCAA
[537] So Mississippi 12/28/2017 (06:00 PM)
Money Line +275 for the 1st Half
100.00    275.00    44992050


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Online

#7 2017-12-28 17:44:31 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

AndreWhere (676)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,656

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

stinkfist wrote:
Black Diamond Reb wrote:

USM 3-6 #258

Herd 8-4 #155

Eagles 11 Point Dogs. Better start Griggs.

I heard he made the trip....

btw, the number dropped to 10.5.....lol....

how there's action on this game is too funny

hell, I took us for a benji on the 1st half money line shits and gigs.....

Selection 1:   
Basketball - NCAA
[537] So Mississippi 12/28/2017 (06:00 PM)
Money Line +275 for the 1st Half
100.00    275.00    44992050

If the first half is anything like the Michigan game, then you'll win that $275.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#8 2017-12-28 17:54:58 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

stinkfist (358)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,898

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

why can't they just let the boys have something that's all their own.....

They're trying to pander to the estrogen-mimicker-addled younger generation, and heterosexual (ethnically) Christian male self-hatred is inherent to that generation.

It seems they probably used up all their ammunition in that fight too soon.

If ESPN doesn't already air live coverage of losers with scraggly bears and fedoras playing video games... just give it time. That's where they're headed.

lol....trans in skinny pants with stuffed banana is soon to follow....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Online

Liked by:

#9 2017-12-28 17:55:29 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

Nugget's Ghostbuster (659)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 2,750

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

beagle wrote:

Pretty big game for the good Doctor Sadler.

It should be.....but something about him tells me he just doesn’t care.....

DF302BB4-F9FA-462F-83D6-8A1A749DCAE8.jpeg


"Pressure washers are great for removing deep-seated dirt, grease, peeling paint and even graffiti from concrete, asphalt, siding, decks, lawn furniture, garbage cans, boats and trailers, and outdoor power equipment." - Jon Dilbert, ECU AD

Offline

#10 2017-12-28 18:00:56 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

AndreWhere (676)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,656

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

Marshall's basketball attendance sucks as bad as USM's, it would seem.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#11 2017-12-28 18:15:08 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

stinkfist (358)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,898

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

AndreWhere wrote:

Marshall's basketball attendance sucks as bad as USM's, it would seem.


I'm listening.....do you have a linky other than .eu....I've had enough of their bs.....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Online

#12 2017-12-28 18:15:12 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

AndreWhere (676)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,656

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

Again with the three-pointers....

Nice steal, though.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#13 2017-12-28 18:15:55 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

AndreWhere (676)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,656

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

Another steal. 9-9 with the Eagles headed to the penalty stripe.

Their fan is pissed!


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#14 2017-12-28 18:22:01 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

AndreWhere (676)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,656

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

stinkfist wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Marshall's basketball attendance sucks as bad as USM's, it would seem.


I'm listening.....do you have a linky other than .eu....I've had enough of their bs.....

No, I paid for the damned video, and it's the Marshall feed. These sacrifices are my mitzvah for USM.

Their fans have actually showed up now. Weird... late crowd, I guess.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#15 2017-12-28 18:28:52 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

AndreWhere (676)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,656

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

Was just about to complain about the silence during media timeouts when CUSA.TV suddenly ran a real ad for an actual private sector business.

Baby steps.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#16 2017-12-28 18:45:48 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

AndreWhere (676)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,656

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

Interesting commentary by Doc on the way into the locker room for halftime. When he said "a rabbi walked into a bar," I cringed, like, here we go again with the shopworn platitudes. But when he followed it up with "'ouch!' said the rabbi, 'where did that damned bar come from?,'" I remembered that Doc is a master of comedy and always will be.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

Liked by:

#17 2017-12-28 19:17:23 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

stinkfist (358)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,898

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

needless to say, I lost again....

based on what I heard, we played pretty decent on D, yet continue to make mistake after mistake after.......blahhhhhhhhhhhh coupled with not being a good shooting team....

ol' boy can't make the bucket swish like a free blowjob......

we simply can't shoot the fucking ball....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Online

#18 2017-12-28 19:22:27 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

Black Diamond Reb (238)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 862

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

Down 21 with 7:51 to play. The Doc train rolls along.


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."

Offline

#19 2017-12-28 19:35:13 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

AndreWhere (676)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,656

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

Black Diamond Reb wrote:

Down 21 with 7:51 to play. The Doc train rolls along.

Over Hill, over Dale

He will tell jokes without fail

And Doc Sadler

Goes rolling along.

----

Win or lose

Right or wrong

We will sing

The doctor's song

And the Sadlers

Go rolling along

---

It's TTT

In the Reed Green infantry

Duck blinds will always serve us well!

---

And if four guards fail,

We'll fill our Scantrons well

And Nitchampsburg

Goes rolling along.

(With apologies to the United States Army.)


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

Liked by:

#20 2017-12-28 19:40:11 - Basketball tonight at Marshall

Nugget's Ghostbuster (659)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 2,750

Re: Basketball tonight at Marshall

Both William and Mary put up 114 points on this Marshall squad......did we at least match Mary’s point total?


"Pressure washers are great for removing deep-seated dirt, grease, peeling paint and even graffiti from concrete, asphalt, siding, decks, lawn furniture, garbage cans, boats and trailers, and outdoor power equipment." - Jon Dilbert, ECU AD

Offline

Board footer