CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-30 20:34:48 - State of the Union address

AndreWhere (1252)

State of the Union address

Donald has done a good job of highlighting what he's done and what he wants to do, but, for me at least, there's something missing.

I'm a right wing nationalist, but I'd like to hear an acknowledgment of the fact that the American justice system is broken. Too much ordinary conduct has been criminalized, and too many people accept it because it just hasn't affected them... yet.

I believe in the Pledge of Allegiance and the Star Spangled Banner, but I'd like to hear an acknowledgment of the people who seem to have problems with these things.

I'm glad Judge Gorsuch is now Justice Gorsuch, but there needs to be more of an explanation of the American ideal to those who don't buy into it.

Somewhere in this speech, there should be a mea culpa, coming from a guy whose candidacy I supported.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2018-01-30 20:41:05 - State of the Union address

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: State of the Union address

As I listen to his speech, though, there is a coherent theme: the good things happening in the world ought to include Americans, and include us fully. That's a pretty strong and uplifting message. Hopefully it gets throug to people.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2018-01-31 07:54:13 - State of the Union address

tg300 (439)

Re: State of the Union address

Great speech and it focused on America and all that is good and can be good.

Wouldn't matter if he said Pelosi should be named Queen of the World, she would still sit there like someone is holding a turd under her nose.  What a batshit crazy bitch.

Liked by:

Board footer