CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-10 17:09:31 - these sexual allegations by all these women has gotten out of hand.

southern miss slacker (304)

these sexual allegations by all these women has gotten out of hand.

this shit is 2 or 3 new allegations a day now. the only question is, which one of us here will be the first accused by some woman poster whereby we will then have to resign from posting here and leave in shame. I say it's going to be Andre. he's a little whore man player.

#2 2018-02-10 17:26:44 - these sexual allegations by all these women has gotten out of hand.

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: these sexual allegations by all these women has gotten out of hand.

No way, man, I'm like, "woke" and shit.

The real movement we need is the gold-digger expose movement. I want to hear dudes tearfully sharing their stories of how they took Shaquina to eat lobster on Valentine's Day and she posted a picture of the food labeled "Valentimes on point" with no mention of the dude.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2018-02-10 19:19:03 - these sexual allegations by all these women has gotten out of hand.

USMstang (303)

lol Gold-digging whore exposure movement!!!  That's what we need to see.  Especially the repeat offenders that have stolen inheritances and broken hearts as well.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#4 2018-02-10 21:49:33 - these sexual allegations by all these women has gotten out of hand.

99beers (303)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Board footer