CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-28 20:19:03 - Last Chance U

Ace Barker (260)
Website

Last Chance U

I started watching the new season. I saw on the “bored” I am banned on some comments. I will say this. The AD at Independence KS has more on the ball than USMs AD. G destroyed USM, The General was lost and these last two are drawing a check.

Ace...

#2 2018-07-28 21:32:25 - Last Chance U

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Last Chance U

Didn't realize they'd moved this away from EMCC. I'll have to take a look.

Ace Barker wrote:

G destroyed USM, The General was lost and these last two are drawing a check.

Probably as good a summary as you'll read. Giannini was like USM sports' overbearing mother. He was so afraid of USM sports growing up that he turned USM sports gay... metaphorically.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2018-07-28 22:05:30 - Last Chance U

USMstang (303)

If you thought Buddy Stephens was a prick, wait til you get a load of this thuggy fucker.  He has zero leadership ability yet somehow wins anyway.  The choirboy Indy President has his hands full with Compton-come-to-town!

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#4 2018-07-29 17:15:19 - Last Chance U

EagleFWB (176)

Watched the first two seasons mainly because of location... I'm not sure if I'll watch the new season or not.

Interested to hear opinions.

#5 2018-07-31 16:41:36 - Last Chance U

Mlytc (24)

EagleFWB wrote:

Watched the first two seasons mainly because of location... I'm not sure if I'll watch the new season or not.

The HC at Independence is an all-around douche.  Makes Buddy Stephens look like a Baptist preacher, I'm 4 episodes in and it actually makes East MS look like a monastery.

Liked by:

#6 2018-07-31 20:31:18 - Last Chance U

EagleFWB (176)

Mlytc wrote:
EagleFWB wrote:

The HC at Independence is an all-around douche.  Makes Buddy Stephens look like a Baptist preacher, I'm 4 episodes in and it actually makes East MS look like a monastery.

Sounds like they wanted to go out and up the anti. First season especially I think it was pretty raw and real. Thinking I'll pass on this season.

Scooba tech interested me because I grew up in Meridian. Even saw one of my old high school teachers in one of the episodes whose apparently there now.

Board footer