CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-13 10:12:35 - Ellen Page and Romans 1-2

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Ellen Page and Romans 1-2

I liked the movie Juno and thought Ellen Page was great in it. Also enjoyed her in the X Men franchise. She tweeted last week that actor Chris Pratt goes to a church that is anti LGBTQ. I don't know where exactly he goes to church other than its affiliated with Hillsong Church, a large and very famous non denominational church with a very popular worship band. This is their belief at Pratt's Church...."Our church is a place where our doors are open to people of all backgrounds---regardless of where they are at in their journeys--- and we hope all feel welcomed, comfortable and loved."

Page has about 1.5 million followers on twitter. She is openly gay, and thats not any of my business or of any interest to me but she wants the world to know it so I do. She could have stated her thoughts on Pratt and his church any single day over the past year or so. She decided to do it last week, while he is on the talk show circuit, promoting the new Lego Movie 2. She has an agenda. Its not to stop or condemn hate. She in fact has hate and anger in her heart herself by her comments and calculated agenda last week. Its not to unify everyone. Its to push her beliefs even if others don't share them.

What is the foundation of non denomination churches?  The Bible. I attended the fourth largest non denomination church in the country and was married by the founding pastor who also has a significant amount of followers on social media like Ellen. To my knowledge he has yet to come out and tell his followers that he is anti Ellen Page or that Ellen Page hates Christians. The Bible is clear on man being with a woman. Anything else is a sin. It does not say to condemn or judge others that do not honor this. All of us are sinners in one way, shape or form. We can have drug addictions, steal, lie, publish false articles about FBS coaches, etc....Sin is sin and it doesn't have a ranking system in the Bible. Sin doesn't exclude you from a non denomination church.

The non denomination churches welcome all people, as stated in the one Pratt attends. They don't care what your sexual orientation is and they don't ask because its none of their business. They won't marry you if you are gay, or give you a high ranking position on the church staff, but thats part of their foundation....The Bible. The church doesn't get to pick and choose what to follow in the Bible, even if its against your sexual orientation.

She is falsely attacking a Christian. She is falsely attacking a church. She wants attention because she wants the world to approve of her sin at the costs of others and their beliefs.

She is, in fact, by definition, the person judging and not welcoming of others......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2019-02-13 20:06:19 - Ellen Page and Romans 1-2

stinkfist (764)

Re: Ellen Page and Romans 1-2

that was a  lotta shite.....

the bottom line is she's a bent-over lesbian with issues....

piss on that stupid little bitch....

my first roomie was gay (not Paul).....he always went downstairs to hang with the fat chicks or the faggots next door when my girlfriend came over....

it was a 'perfect' relationship...

I've had and continue to have gay friends....they simply know their playground is theirs....

#donttreadonme

#Iwontonewe

she's a fk'n femi-nazi cunt of the worst kind....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#3 2019-02-14 09:40:15 - Ellen Page and Romans 1-2

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

I love that you had to clarify it wasn't NG.........

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#4 2019-02-14 19:09:26 - Ellen Page and Romans 1-2

AndreWhere (1252)

I liked Juno as well, and Ellen Page. Juno had a message that bordered on Christian, which is rare. And I don't even necessarily think gay stuff is sinful in and of itself, but I do really object to the idea that it ought to be put alongside what a man and a woman share, as the basis for "marriage." I just don't think it is that.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer