CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2017-09-23 19:53:17 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

tg300 (439)

Re: Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

southern miss slacker wrote:

I get it. this is beers again posing as a poster. he runs around accusing others as being poster posers but he actually is the one who has multiple accounts. geez.

Or he created this account to express his real feelings.

#22 2017-09-23 22:55:27 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Tonight a baseball player decided to take a knee during the national anthem. Tomorrow’s NFL games will be overshadowed by players all across the league disrespecting our flag and what it represents.
All that is left is college football.......and hockey........

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#23 2017-09-24 07:10:28 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

tg300 (439)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Tonight a baseball player decided to take a knee during the national anthem. Tomorrow’s NFL games will be overshadowed by players all across the league disrespecting our flag and what it represents.

Without fantasy football I would not pay attention as it is.

This weekend will lose them a huge chunk of fans.

#24 2017-09-24 07:14:28 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

southern miss slacker (304)

I never thought I would not care about football, but here I am, not caring to watch football. it was kind of a gradual and yearly step away from the game for me for a few different reasons. but have not been interested in NFL for a few years now.

#25 2017-09-24 07:36:56 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

AndreWhere (1252)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Taking a knee during the anthem is one of those things where I understand the sentiment but disagree 100% with the method of protest. Yes, the cops are out of control. Too much ordinary behavior has been criminalized, and the cops focus on that shit and neglect things like property crime.

The Star Spangled Banner is not the anthem of the cops, though. It's about the War of 1812. It belongs to the citizenry, which is who fights wars in this country.

The cops can have that stupid "Beer for My Horses" song. They seem to like it. And I'll gladly protest any time I hear that song.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#26 2017-09-24 08:43:01 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Mao Tse-gore (412)

I had already blackballed the NFL, never gave a crap about the NBA, and don't watch baseball. They are committing suicide by allowing, adopting and now becoming communist propagandists. And if they eliminate the national anthem from the games that'll be the final unveiling of the depths of their subversion.

F 'em all! There are other things to do. Over and out.

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

#27 2017-09-24 09:11:08 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Lloydlake (139)

Mao Tse-gore wrote:

I had already blackballed the NFL, never gave a crap about the NBA, and don't watch baseball. They are committing suicide by allowing, adopting and now becoming communist propagandists. And if they eliminate the national anthem from the games that'll be the final unveiling of the depths of their subversion.

My sentiments exactly. They don't realize (or do they?) a huge % of their fans are finding something else to do with their spare time and money. Never really cared for the NFL or NBA anyway.

#28 2017-09-24 09:18:58 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

I have not watched the NBA in over 20 years probably. Baseball is only good if you are at the game, I watch the world series and that's about it. Like I said, NFL was kind of a slow walk away for me. don't even give a shit about the Saints after Payton and staff cheated to win a super bowl. so now that is even they are tainted for me. and now I find myself slowly backing away from college because of all the shit. Fuck Em is right Gore.

#29 2017-09-24 10:15:08 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

AndreWhere (1252)

Lloydlake wrote:
Mao Tse-gore wrote:

My sentiments exactly. They don't realize (or do they?) a huge % of their fans are finding something else to do with their spare time and money. Never really cared for the NFL or NBA anyway.

I don't particularly care for any league where the players have too much control. Free agency really messes things up for the fans. Kind of have to blame Baby Hebert for that in football.

Good read on pro-vs.-college football: http://nbrpg.net/theprogame.pdf. It's kind of a big PDF so it's slow to load, but it's worth the wait.

#30 2017-09-24 10:31:59 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

beagle (173)

AndreWhere wrote:

Free agency really messes things up for the fans.

BASEketball had that shit figured out.

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#31 2017-09-24 10:47:14 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle (189)

I never thought I would not care about football, but here I am, not caring to watch football. it was kind of a gradual and yearly step away from the game for me for a few different reasons. but have not been interested in NFL for a few years now.

Gone with the NBA for me. Quickly losing interest in "college" football.

#32 2017-09-24 11:15:09 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

tg300 (439)

SoMs Eagle wrote:

Gone with the NBA for me. Quickly losing interest in "college" football.

NBA has been gone for me for a looooooong time.

I follow my Cardinals in MLB but will watch other teams in playoffs if in the mood.

The business of college football has soured many fans, myself included.

College hoops used to be my biggest interest until USM committed hoops suicide.

NFL only has my interest due to fantasy football, and they are about to lose that.

For the past 8+ years my focus has been on college baseball.  It is the only one of the big 3 USM has any shot at relevance.  I still have nightmares of those 2 games v. cow college.  Sonic should have given out free tater tots after that day.

#33 2017-09-24 11:32:39 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

picture taken just moments ago, Saints players sitting during Anthem. Now the Saints can completely fuck off.

21768618_10155906742897867_6131097984538066679_o.jpg?oh=b83bdbb14e177a0a04afccc809648c31&oe=5A566458

#34 2017-09-24 11:36:13 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

beagle (173)

tg300 wrote:

For the past 8+ years my focus has been on college baseball.  It is the only one of the big 3 USM has any shot at relevance.  I still have nightmares of those 2 games v. cow college.  Sonic should have given out free tater tots after that day.

The Nightmare on 4th Street.

I'm with you. College baseball has easily become my favorite sport over the past couple years. The little guy still has a shot, as evidenced by schools like Fresno State and Coastal Carolina winning it all in the past decade.

At this point, I'd rather watch an NFL game over CFB. Hoping the Saints can turn it around in 2017. I still follow CFB outside of USM, but I don't love it like I used to. I blame Giannini and C-USA. I'd probably have a better attitude if we were in the AAC.

College basketball.... still go to most home games and follow closely. But I have no faith in Doc at all. Hoping Greg Heiar gets us back on track in 2018.

NBA, I will follow if the Pelicans are halfway decent. If not, I'll just tune out and watch some of the playoffs.

MLB, I've never really got into it. Usually follow what Dozier does but that's it. I did enjoy watching the Cubs run from last year though.

Last edited by beagle (2017-09-24 11:36:49)

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#35 2017-09-24 11:49:34 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

GawdFearinEagle (14)

picture taken just moments ago, Saints players sitting during Anthem. Now the Saints can completely fuck off.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5A566458

Pathetic. Not even kneeling (which still implies some respect), just sitting on their fat, overpaid asses. I was listening to the game but I just turned off WWL.

The sad thing about this is that, before 2012, there really was an atmosphere of mutual respect among people. Some of it was artificial, from 9/11, but a lot of us really had just moved on from the whole race issue.

Then Obama won reelection in 2012, and was no longer answerable to anyone, and he started encouraging this sort of bullshit. He is a truly treasonous man. Fucked this country over good, in particular its black people. A lot of them have got an attitude problem nowadays, and it starts at the top.

Last edited by GawdFearinEagle (2017-09-24 11:50:51)

#36 2017-09-24 11:53:10 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

GawdFearinEagle wrote:

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5A566458

Pathetic. Not even kneeling (which still implies some respect), just sitting on their fat, overpaid asses. I was listening to the game but I just turned off WWL.

The sad thing about this is that, before 2012, there really was an atmosphere of mutual respect among people. Some of it was artificial, from 9/11, but a lot of us really had just moved on from the whole race issue.

Then Obama won reelection in 2012, and was no longer answerable to anyone, and he started encouraging this sort of bullshit. He is a truly treasonous man. Fucked this country over good, in particular its black people. A lot of them have got an attitude problem nowaday.

https://www.google.com/search?q=uppity& … ASKEKthybE

#37 2017-09-24 11:56:21 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

AndreWhere (1252)

Falcons had two players kneel during the anthem, and ZERO players sitting on their asses (http://www.11alive.com/sports/nfl/atlan … /478249433). Go Falcons. Fuck up the Saints.

#38 2017-09-24 11:58:57 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Trump fan (14)

Yep, obama was the worst president we've ever had. Blacks are out of control in this country

I will never watch another Nfl game every again. Also done with baseball as that one guy took a knee. Sports and politics should not mix. I watch sports for sports, not this progressiv liberal Hillary bullshit. I've been to every saints game for 40+ years and am done. just burned my Brees jersey and giving my tickets to a (white) person.

Last edited by Trump fan (2017-09-24 12:04:16)

#39 2017-09-24 12:03:11 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Trump fan wrote:

Yep, obama was the worst president we've ever had. Blacks are out of control in this country

I will never watch another Nfl game every again. Also done with baseball as that one guy took a knee. Sports and politics should not mix. I watch sports for sports, not this progressive/liberal/Hillary bullshit. I've been to every saints game for 40+ years and am done. just burned my Brees jersey and giving my tickets to a (white) person.

https://www.google.com/search?q=racist& … e&ie=UTF-8

#40 2017-09-24 12:03:50 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

AndreWhere (1252)

I said it before: I don't like the cops, either- at all. They're a legitimized gang at this point. That said, you don't protest the cops by disrespecting soldiers. The anthem has fuck all to do with the cops. The anthem is for the citizen soldiers that earned us our country, NOT the cops.

Board footer