CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#61 2017-09-24 18:59:43 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle (189)

Re: Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

southern miss slacker wrote:
SoMs Eagle wrote:

What do idiots expect. Today no one respects the police. They say drop the weapon and the perp threatens them. They shoot him and the family sues and gets a million. I'm all for the cops shooting these fools that threaten them and want to fight. The way I look at it, one noncompliant psycho taken out of the population probably saves at least one innocent life.
I don't care what you look like, you do as you're told in situations involving police and you won't be shot. Period.

you've obviously not been paying attention lately to what has been happening to people who have.

Explain where I'm ignorant of all this rampant police brutality.
Give me one incident (other than the lady reporting the rape, who was incidentally white) that have been killed while complying with a police officer.

#62 2017-09-24 19:41:27 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

TheChosenOne (295)

Yes, I'd like to hear the answer to SoMs question

#63 2017-09-24 20:12:57 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

AndreWhere (1252)

SoMs Eagle wrote:
SoMs Eagle wrote:

What do idiots expect. Today no one respects the police. They say drop the weapon and the perp threatens them. They shoot him and the family sues and gets a million. I'm all for the cops shooting these fools that threaten them and want to fight. The way I look at it, one noncompliant psycho taken out of the population probably saves at least one innocent life.
I don't care what you look like, you do as you're told in situations involving police and you won't be shot. Period.

you've obviously not been paying attention lately to what has been happening to people who have.

Give me one incident (other than the lady reporting the rape, who was incidentally white) that have been killed while complying with a police officer.

The one that disgusted me was the black guy who told the cop he was carrying a gun, and then told the cop exactly what he was doing, and nevertheless got shot in front of his kid.  The cop's explanation was incredible: "if he was willing to carry pot around his kid, who knows what he was willing to do?" Yeah, the dude's a real loose cannon. Al fucking Capone, let me tell you.

That's basically what I mean when I say that too much ordinary behavior has been criminalized. A lot of people smoke dope. A lot of people have guns... guess they don't trust the cops to protect them and their property. Imagine that.

That cop should be on death row in my opinion, and the NRA should be ashamed of their failure to stand up for the victim.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#64 2017-09-24 20:26:43 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

southern miss slacker (304)

AndreWhere wrote:
SoMs Eagle wrote:

The one that disgusted me was the black guy who told the cop he was carrying a gun, and then told the cop exactly what he was doing, and nevertheless got shot in front of his kid.  The cop's explanation was incredible: "if he was willing to carry pot around his kid, who knows what he was willing to do?" Yeah, the dude's a real loose cannon. Al fucking Capone, let me tell you.

That's basically what I mean when I say that too much ordinary behavior has been criminalized. A lot of people smoke dope. A lot of people have guns... guess they don't trust the cops to protect them and their property. Imagine that.

That cop should be on death row in my opinion, and the NRA should be ashamed of their failure to stand up for the victim.

that's one. the cop was a scared stupid kid. you could hear him freaking out on the tape. there are countless other instances of shit like that. the cop that pulled the black kid over in the convenience store parking lot and told him to get his ID. so the kid obliges and turns to get his ID and the cop starts shooting his ass. cop say's "why did you go back in the car". the kid say's. "you asked me to get my ID" just another stupid redneck kid cop. looked like he was about 24. at least he was one of the few to admit he fucked up in court. kid survived thankfully. I spoke with a cop just the other day and asked him where and how they recruit officers, you know what he told me, I swear to God you won't believe this. he say's "fast food restaurants are a good place for us to recruit". geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus. yeah, these people are not splitting atoms man.

#65 2017-09-24 20:43:59 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

TheChosenOne (295)

So you walked up to a cop, who you apparently do not trust, and ask about department recruiting requirements?  1.) did you let him/her know you didn't care for their presence?  Uh no, didn't think so. 2.) if what you claim is true, I'll assume it was New Augusta PD considering most agencies have a waiting list for those wanting to serve.

Now two interesting examples have been presented. Admittedly I do not know the facts of either.   What about the officers shot in the line of duty facing similar situations?  Hard time believing facts are exactly as you've outlined. A jury of your 'peers' wouldn't just set so many free (not guilty) if 'facts' are as you claim. Media isn't 'facts'.

#66 2017-09-24 21:09:15 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

TheChosenOne wrote:

So you walked up to a cop, who you apparently do not trust, and ask about department recruiting requirements?  1.) did you let him/her know you didn't care for their presence?  Uh no, didn't think so. 2.) if what you claim is true, I'll assume it was New Augusta PD considering most agencies have a waiting list for those wanting to serve.

Now two interesting examples have been presented. Admittedly I do not know the facts of either.   What about the officers shot in the line of duty facing similar situations?  Hard time believing facts are exactly as you've outlined. A jury of your 'peers' wouldn't just set so many free (not guilty) if 'facts' are as you claim. Media isn't 'facts'.

ok, go ahead and assume. I had no idea I lived in New Augusta, wherever that is. the cop was at a local gas station getting gas next to me. we started chatting about things. but you go ahead and assume. Have you given law enforcement consideration as a career path Chosen? I bet you'd be great at it. I hear they try to hire people with lower IQ's than other jobs prefer.

#67 2017-09-24 21:29:26 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

TheChosenOne (295)

Actually I haven't, pay isn't anywhere enough to put up with folks like yourself. Like the IQ attack, glad I could bring the egotistical jackass side further more proving my point.

#68 2017-09-24 21:43:50 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle (189)

AndreWhere wrote:
SoMs Eagle wrote:

I am not familiar with the case you point out but did the guy raise his hands and make himself a non threat to the officer. Or did he say "I'm carrying a gun and here it is".
If you're making yourself a threat to a police officer you may get shot. Plain and simple.

#69 2017-09-24 22:14:55 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
SoMs Eagle wrote:

I am not familiar with the case you point out.

then you are the only person in America who is not. geeeeezus regis.

#70 2017-09-24 22:21:07 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle wrote:
SoMs Eagle wrote:

we don't have to, you just did yourself. Geeeeeeezzzzzz

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2017-09-24 22:50:54)

#71 2017-09-24 22:33:20 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

I had to update the thread title.

#72 2017-09-25 12:32:00 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Figured this was going to be the case. Also heard that none of his teammates knew he was going to go out and respect the anthem and the flag....

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status … 1709250126

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#73 2017-09-25 14:39:28 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

TheHeadEagle (27)

Mao Tse-gore wrote:
GawdFearinEagle wrote:

The thing is, though, the Saints played really well today. "Fuck whitey" is apparently a great way to build a shared identity.

You're right. It all boils down to: https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=htt … 2.jpeg&f=1

well, they do have a good point. I mean, literally thousands of police have got away with murder simply by stating these 7 words. "I felt my life was in danger". that is all they have to tell the DA everytime there is an officer involved shooting that killed a civilian. Those 7 words will get you off the hook. that's all they have to say.

Bullshit.  The entire incident that started this whole thing (Michael Brown) was a joke.  There wasn't sufficient evidence to charge the cop, as a matter of fact the facts of the case came out....Brown was NOT shot in the back, he was shot in the front and the cop had injuries and Brown's blood was on his gun thus proving he was virtually on top of the cop.  The ENTIRE movement is based a fucking lie.  It's unreal.

#74 2017-09-25 22:30:29 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

The Pittsburgh Steelers decided to stay in the locker room during today’s anthem.....

Except for one, who happens to be a vet that did 3 tours in Afghanistan. Curious to see how his jersey sales change next week....

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-conten … 95x383.jpg

#1 in jersey sales the day after Mr. "Look at ME!" broke from his team mates and called attention to himself and away from what that was really about. also heard this guy was from Meridian, Ms. He needs to apologize to his team for that stupid shit.

#75 2017-09-25 22:44:43 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

AndreWhere (1252)

He needs to apologize to his team for that stupid shit.

Seemed like a pretty sincere gesture to me, man. Where he stood, the look on his face... I got the impression that he'd wanted to go along with the team plan, but he just couldn't. The team you dodge bullets with trumps the team you toss a football around with any day of the week. And Tomlin's criticism of that guy was absolutely uncalled for. If a waste of space like Adrian Peterson can lounge around on the bench while the national anthem plays, then Villanueva can most definitely do what he did.

#76 2017-09-25 22:51:10 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

nah, his war in the middle east is over. he is now at war on the football battlefield, and he abandoned his platoon .

#77 2017-09-25 22:54:56 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

AndreWhere (1252)

nah, his war in the middle east is over. he is now at war on the football battlefield, and he abandoned his platoon .

I would say "I can't imagine anyone on the team would fault him for what he did," but then there's Mike Tomlin, the head coach. Roethlisberger is acting regretful about the whole thing now. Tomlin may end up being the (failed) litmus test for the whole thing. He tried to transform protest into unity, and he ran smack dab into a larger man with a CIB. Tomlin's on borrowed time now, in that town at least.

#78 2017-09-25 23:29:13 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle (189)

The Pittsburgh Steelers decided to stay in the locker room during today’s anthem.....

Except for one, who happens to be a vet that did 3 tours in Afghanistan. Curious to see how his jersey sales change next week....

#1 in jersey sales the day after Mr. "Look at ME!" broke from his team mates and called attention to himself and away from what that was really about. also heard this guy was from Meridian, Ms. He needs to apologize to his team for that stupid shit.

Troll is weak.

#79 2017-09-26 07:34:52 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

TheHeadEagle (27)

Did you eat paint chips as a child?

#80 2017-09-26 07:52:13 - Trump vs Goodell and SoMs in a Twit war. dumb, dumber and dumbest.

SoMs Eagle wrote:

Troll is weak.

well what do you know! looks like soms owes me an apology now.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/steelers-t … d=50095642

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2017-09-26 07:56:08)

Board footer