CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-21 16:55:55 - Ogletree tanks

B&GBU (259)

Ogletree tanks

Screenshot_(123)1.jpg

Illustrious USM alum. Gee Ogletree supports this punk for tenure at Old Piss. God only knows the trash WE have tainting our students.

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2019/0 … -vote.html

"Did you ever consider that the next level would be a lower one?"

#2 2019-06-21 18:01:53 - Ogletree tanks

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Ogletree tanks

I know exactly three people who participate in the constant anti-Trump whining you see online.

One is an otherwise pretty OK woman who I suspect had an abortion, and kind of sees everything through that filter.

The other two are gigantic wackjobs.

Whiner number one is a guy with severe autism who was only allowed to attend class at USM under the explicit understanding that he not say anything. Left to his own devices, he'd interrupt the professor with weird references, conspiracy theories, rants, etc. On the occasions when he "fell off the wagon" and raised his hand to say something, the professor would get visibly stessed and remind this clown of the "special talk" they'd had with some dean.

If you're around my age, you may remember this weirdo. He wore a fanny pack and gave off serial killer vibes. I looked him up by name about a year ago and he's a full-on leftist Tumblr kook.

The other is a guy I went to high school with who kept getting into wrecks trying to turn left on red. I guess he didn't know left from right? The scary thing is, he's a nurse now.

Maybe Michael Savage is right about liberalism being a mental disorder. Or it's just one symptom.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2019-06-28 14:06:16 - Ogletree tanks

Trump fan (14)

USM has been taken over by the liberals. We need to strive to become the next Liberty.

#4 2019-06-28 15:32:00 - Ogletree tanks

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Trump fan wrote:

USM has been taken over by the liberals. We need to strive to become the next Liberty.

Conservatives are aging out so brave yourself for this to be the new normal after Trumps second term. No one is reporting on it but the number of republicans dying of old age is significant. The youth movement is heavily slanted towards free healthcare and the forgiveness of student loans.

I wouldn’t buy anything expensive right now unless you plan on paying it off before 2024.....the size of the next recession will be epic and you can ride that wave if you don’t have any major debts weighing you down....

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#5 2019-06-28 16:53:22 - Ogletree tanks

AndreWhere (1252)

Trump fan wrote:

I've said before that good colleges will always be a bit left of center.

I still think most people who bitch about Trump on social media are mentally defective.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer