CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#41 2020-01-06 10:28:49 - Mcclain interview

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: Mcclain interview

If you read between the tea leaves on EP his mom is downplaying the situation and leaving it as recovery from surgery. Jaylond hasn't helped himself with his cryptic tweets about finding a new home which could simply just show his immaturity. The reality is that he is a nice player with potential but outside of his "highlights" he didn't contribute consistently this season. I won't lose any sleep over a player that is slightly above average with a staff that can't develop talent.

That said, I see Hop coaching the defense at Memphis or on the staff at State once they decide on a coach next season. McClain has to make a public statement and the fact that he hasn't (to me, at least) means that he has pressing business to address first. Today will be a busy day in the office.

or not.........

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#42 2020-01-06 10:47:39 - Mcclain interview

AndreWhere (1252)

Hop leaving voluntarily is definitely the wildcard here. Sadler and Dawson both found more money for less responsibility elsewhere.  Maybe Hop can, too. He said that "dream job" crap, but words are cheap and attitudes change.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#43 2020-01-06 13:04:22 - Mcclain interview

EagleFWB (176)

What time's the presser?

Board footer