CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-02 07:49:29 - sign the petition America.

southern miss slacker (304)

sign the petition America.

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/

before it's too late.

Liked by:

#2 2017-11-02 08:38:58 - sign the petition America.

TheHeadEagle (27)

Re: sign the petition America.

Funny,  Actually, the Clintons are the only ones I'm aware of that literally took MILLIONS from Russia.

#3 2017-11-02 09:21:00 - sign the petition America.

keyboard kowboy (72)

Let's see - Clinton :

Ignored repeated warnings about Benghazi embassy and got Americans killed

Lied about cause of Benghazi

Created chaos in Lybia

Destroyed 30,000 emails and exposed our security in an unprecedented way with a private server

Accepted over 100 million from the Russians while helping okay the sale of our uranium ore to them

Paid Fusion GPS for a fake Russian dossier and lied about it for over a year

Stiil , to my knowledge , has not commented on her lie about Fusion GPS [ I assume because she has been advised to shut up by legal counsel ]

I personally do not like Trump either but at least he wants to keep Americans safe and not destroy the American economy .

AND - IF you believe little rocket man is stupid enough to start a war with the U. S. I have some prime ocean front property at Canebreak Ill sell you for a great price !!

#4 2017-11-02 10:59:08 - sign the petition America.

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

TheHeadEagle wrote:

Funny,  Actually, the Clintons are the only ones I'm aware of that literally took MILLIONS from Russia.

You have to laugh at todays latest Clinton crisis...... Donna Brazile, the former CNN contributor who was later dismissed after it was discovered she had forked over debate questions to Clinton’s campaign, is now stating Hillary Clinton’s campaign took over the Democratic National Committee's funding and day-to-day operations early in the primary season and may have used that power to undermine her rival Senator Bernie Sanders.

They just love to turn on each other now in a desperate effort to stay relevant.......

2-AP_16208862043256-banner-shot-.jpg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#5 2017-11-02 11:06:14 - sign the petition America.

AndreWhere (1252)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
TheHeadEagle wrote:

You have to laugh at todays latest Clinton crisis...... Donna Brazile, the former CNN contributor who was later dismissed after it was discovered she had forked over debate questions to Clinton’s campaign, is now stating Hillary Clinton’s campaign took over the Democratic National Committee's funding and day-to-day operations early in the primary season and may have used that power to undermine her rival Senator Bernie Sanders.

They just love to turn on each other now in a desperate effort to stay relevant.......

https://lasentinel.net/wp-content/uploa … -shot-.jpg

I was confused by Brazile's revelation. I thought she was one of the people who was already known to have cheated for Clinton.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer