CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2017-12-15 22:13:37 - to admin.....fwiw....

admin (289)
Administrator

Re: to admin.....fwiw....

USMstang wrote:

Quite frankly, the reaction of the gts guy was over the top by banning people that had zero to do with anything.  It was clear that he decided all EP posters were alike and were to be dealt with as one.  Once I realized what he was doing, I wanted no part of that petty shit.  He obviously lurks here and that is a sign of instability.  Once banned, I have zero desire to see or hear anything about that place.  If they choose to post there and not here, so be it.  Personally, I like the LIBERTY over here.  As insane as many of us might be, it works pretty damned well.

So thanks gts for having a ridiculous knee-jerk reaction that caused Andre to set up the most laid back (rules wise) board on the internet!  May all those seeking the same freedom come join us...or don't...we don't give a fuck!

He ain't sleepin' with no Dixie Darling, I can assure "ewe" of that.

#22 2017-12-15 22:53:56 - to admin.....fwiw....

Ford Prefect (72)

stinkfist wrote:

I have no clue how I get caught up in this bullshite.....

I was asked to do this....I will not respond to this thread after this post.....y'all have at it...

http://csnbbs.com/thread-837280-post-14 … id14897509

Yes, some of the 4chan-esk malcontents who came over from another board were banned for getting personal including threatening a mod. Their response has been to set up their own little fiefdom of bitterness and resentment that seems to be most of all preoccupied with bitching about how they're banned here.

I've told stinkfist to relay to the den of Cains that I would be happy to post a reasonable verbatim blurb and link to the board. But this ******* petty spam bull**** will not fly.

Feel free to keep forwarding me these PMs. That's the quickest way to make the little boys go back to their treehouse.

fwiw, andre.....my pm's were direct and backed both positions.....

I understand some of yaz are some hard-headed motherfuckers......however, I live in the camp of using a bbs as a means to vent, opine, or mostly laugh.....

as I told gts.....it's one's choice how this plays out.....

I'M OUT OF THIS BS.....I'm simply a 'user' wink

the thread that you referenced has been deleted.  not moved.  not locked.  it was deleted.

#23 2017-12-22 17:33:10 - to admin.....fwiw....

AndreWhere (1252)

southern miss slacker wrote:

he probably didn't want anyone knowing he lives with his daddy and his mother abandoned his fat ass and lives in California now.

Is that true? We need details. Could explain the terrible attitude and resulting decline in his site's quality.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-12-22 17:33:48)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer