CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-10 21:00:29 - Some new items for this year...

USMstang (303)

Some new items for this year...

Quite often, firearms manufacturers introduce simple cosmetic changes that somehow qualify as "new" firearms.  Last year, Springfield Armory claimed to have 40-50 new guns.  What they had were a bunch of new colors. 

This year, Ruger redesigns the American series rifles.  The most notable difference is the ability of many of the bolt guns to take AR mags.  This is an improvement over the cheap little box mags from the 1st generation of Ruger American Rifles.  The new Security 9 is a nice little pistol and has already hit the shelves although, it is still "allocated".

Springfield has now knocked off the Colt Mustang...about 8 years after Sig Sauer perfected the old masterpiece with the P238.  I held one and field stripped it this past Saturday and was pretty impressed.  It will retail slightly lower than the Sig and is a touch more narrow at the top of the slide.  It was not offered to shoot so I can't attest to accuracy. 

Sig Sauer has a new gun to compete with the XDs, Shield, G43, etc.  It's called the P365 and is quite sexy for a 10 round Striker fired pistol.  Here's my partner today handling it.  Yah, we went to one show Friday-Monday and I decided to come home.  He flew straight over to another one that is so much better and has sent me 50 or more pics of fun stuff.  Let's just say we'll skip Minneapolis next year and just enjoy South Carolina!

Back to the P365...
IMG_8005.jpegIMG_8006.jpeg

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#2 2018-01-10 21:05:38 - Some new items for this year...

USMstang (303)

Re: Some new items for this year...

Ordered one of these Thompsons just for the fuck of it.  Complete with violin case.  Hahahahahaha!!

IMG_8044.jpeg

#3 2018-01-13 15:46:12 - Some new items for this year...

AndreWhere (1252)

That gold-plated Tommy Gun should get you some attention at the range. If shit gets tactical, consider duel-wielding it with one of these:

HIPOINT-C9-100bill-Finish.jpg

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#4 2018-01-13 16:38:51 - Some new items for this year...

USMstang (303)

Just Can't do a High Point...

Board footer