CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#13 2018-02-14 09:59:18 - USM president concerned over possibility of MS gun bill

tg300 (415)

Re: USM president concerned over possibility of MS gun bill

USMstang wrote:

Not specifically replying to you and I get your point.  With that said, how many people do you think carry presently into stadiums full of people?  Do you think that number will change with the passage of this bill? 

Courtrooms are one place that don't need weapons except by impartial law enforcement/judges.  Too much emotion going on in there.

Emotions is a great argument against carrying in a stadium as well.

This bill doesn’t change the law. It just adds recourse if you feel someone/Zoe place is infringing on your right to carry with overreaching restrictions.

#14 2018-02-14 10:02:03 - USM president concerned over possibility of MS gun bill

USMstang (250)

AndreWhere wrote:

I've been to countries where most people have never fired a gun, but the cops carry machine guns. People in those places act like we're uncivilized, but I thought it was pretty creepy there.

Do those countries have huge sectors of their population enabled, entitled, and kept poor on gov't benefits in order to keep a political party in power?  Did those countries ever have to rely on an armed nation to remove a brutal dictator from rule?

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#15 2018-02-14 10:04:14 - USM president concerned over possibility of MS gun bill

USMstang (250)

tg300 wrote:
USMstang wrote:

Not specifically replying to you and I get your point.  With that said, how many people do you think carry presently into stadiums full of people?  Do you think that number will change with the passage of this bill? 

Courtrooms are one place that don't need weapons except by impartial law enforcement/judges.  Too much emotion going on in there.

Emotions is a great argument against carrying in a stadium as well.

This bill doesn’t change the law. It just adds recourse if you feel someone/Zoe place is infringing on your right to carry with overreaching restrictions.

Good, I've been waiting on a bill/law like that to occur in MS.  Businesses that prohibit CC should be held liable if they inhibit personal protection. I own a business and the more armed people, the better!

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Liked by:

Board footer