CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-13 09:23:25 - ATVs for social justice

AndreWhere (1252)

ATVs for social justice

There's a lot of weird stuff going on, and I pay no mind to most of it, but I do feel compelled to question something truly bizarre I've become aware of.

There is apparently a trend of riding ATVs and dirt bikes illegally in groups that's made its way into black culture, or social justice culture, or both.

Twice this week, I've read about illegal dirt bike activities on NOLA.com. (Example: http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/201 … rie_c.html).

And then there's this, from Antwain Easterling:

martian.png

WTF, man?

Last edited by AndreWhere (2018-02-13 10:24:17)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2018-02-13 20:34:51 - ATVs for social justice

USMstang (303)

Re: ATVs for social justice

Bizarre is correct. You gotta have a two-digit IQ to do some stupid shit like that in a metro area.  Rural setting is a little different.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#3 2018-02-13 22:15:28 - ATVs for social justice

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

Bizarre is correct. You gotta have a two-digit IQ to do some stupid shit like that in a metro area.  Rural setting is a little different.

The incidents I've read about have taken place in Miami, New Orleans, and Metairie. It's really disappointing, and it kind of makes me wish "Martian Luther King" were around to express his honest opinion about this shit. This was never the kind of thing he encouraged.

Roy Innis was a good man, too, but sadly he is now gone as well.

#4 2018-02-13 22:24:25 - ATVs for social justice

AndreWhere (1252)

Roy Innis getting fed up with Al Sharpton after Al falsely accused NY law enforcement of rape back in the 1980s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPWQ4oVP-3Q&t=390

#5 2018-02-14 07:39:01 - ATVs for social justice

USMstang (303)

True, the "black leaders" are all complete frauds.  Those that people always looked up to have been exposed as frauds as well such as Cosby and in my opinion, Oprah.  These are the folks, who if they really cared, could have made a huge difference.  Cosby is a predator as we've now learned.  Oprah is a greedy, self-centered fuck.  All these preacher-leaders are the ruination of the entire race simply because all they do is keep shit stirred up so they can pop into town, pass the large collection bag and hit the road just before the rioting begins. 

And the people continue to follow these morons...

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#6 2018-02-14 08:20:34 - ATVs for social justice

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

True, the "black leaders" are all complete frauds.  Those that people always looked up to have been exposed as frauds as well such as Cosby and in my opinion, Oprah.  These are the folks, who if they really cared, could have made a huge difference.  Cosby is a predator as we've now learned.  Oprah is a greedy, self-centered fuck.  All these preacher-leaders are the ruination of the entire race simply because all they do is keep shit stirred up so they can pop into town, pass the large collection bag and hit the road just before the rioting begins. 

And the people continue to follow these morons...

There are plenty of black people who are leaders and speak truth. They just don't end up on the news, and, by and large, that's not controlled by black people.

#7 2018-02-15 08:36:23 - ATVs for social justice

AndreWhere (1252)

ATV stupidity in New Orleans. The cops do nothing. Maybe someone should report that someone from Mandeville dropped a joint in the area.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/201 … ncart_2box

#8 2018-02-18 09:12:11 - ATVs for social justice

AndreWhere (1252)

I feel bad for him, but Muhammad Massaquoi apparently learned how stupid ATV stunts are the hard way:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ex-b … e-details/

#9 2019-12-02 21:11:25 - ATVs for social justice

AndreWhere (1252)

Looks like some of these thugs' behavior finally rose to the level of getting law enforcement involved:

https://harleyliberty.com/2019/12/02/ni … -wheelers/

There's a lesson here: the "broken window" theory of crime prevention has merit. Give "them" an inch and you'd better be prepared to grant a mile.

Board footer