CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-04 18:51:14 - I guess Foltynewicz has settled down after that 6 run inning.......

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

I guess Foltynewicz has settled down after that 6 run inning.......

Cant believe they kept him in but maybe this is how you make a big league pitcher better by grinding it out......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2018-05-04 19:56:22 - I guess Foltynewicz has settled down after that 6 run inning.......

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: I guess Foltynewicz has settled down after that 6 run inning.......

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Cant believe they kept him in but maybe this is how you make a big league pitcher better by grinding it out......

I'm alternating between USM, the Braves, and some computer shit... did Foltynewicz give up runs 7 and 8 or was it a reliever?

Snitker has his own style when it comes to bullpen management. I remember a game last year where he made Josh Collmenter finish an inning after giving up three consecutive home runs. But he'll also fill out a lineup card with 11 relievers on it.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2018-05-04 20:26:08 - I guess Foltynewicz has settled down after that 6 run inning.......

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: I guess Foltynewicz has settled down after that 6 run inning.......

He was only on the hook for 6. Biddle gave up 2 in the 7th.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Board footer