CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-03 21:47:41 - Gilbert

Noodles (11)
Member
Registered: 2018-01-02
Posts: 31

Gilbert

What in the actual fuck is up with this man?

Offline

#2 2018-07-03 22:15:38 - Gilbert

stinkfist (354)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,883

Re: Gilbert

Noodles wrote:

What in the actual fuck(ed) is up with this man?

see bold text.....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#3 2018-07-03 22:19:55 - Gilbert

USMstang (237)
Member
From: 7 miles North of Cat Island
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 946

Re: Gilbert

He has a terrible disease...Headitis Inrectumus.  His case is extremely bad and incurable at the moment.  Even his boss, Diversimus Idiotis, can't save him.  And the new donations that are directly a result of his personal efforts add up to about $14.67 which is far short of the needed cash to search for a cure.  Soon, confirmation that the entire administration is infected will become public and lead to our painful demise.  The College Board (also known as Selectus A-jarooney) will redouble their efforts in finding less capable "leaders" for USM.  Rumor has it that a group of students known simply as The Campers are formulating a coup and will restore order. 

Save us Caroline and kids!!


Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Offline

#4 2018-07-03 22:22:53 - Gilbert

stinkfist (354)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,883

Re: Gilbert

USMstang wrote:

He has a terrible disease...Headitis Inrectumus.  His case is extremely bad and incurable at the moment.  Even his boss, Diversimus Idiotis, can't save him.  And the new donations that are directly a result of his personal efforts add up to about $14.67 which is far short of the needed cash to search for a cure.  Soon, confirmation that the entire administration is infected will become public and lead to our painful demise.  The College Board (also known as Selectus A-jarooney) will redouble their efforts in finding less capable "leaders" for USM.  Rumor has it that a group of students known simply as The Campers are formulating a coup and will restore order. 

Save us Caroline and kids!!

we need a Hood before it becomes one.....nice tennis courts though.....

Last edited by stinkfist (2018-07-03 22:23:59)


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#5 2018-07-04 11:53:12 - Gilbert

Black Diamond Reb (219)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 811

Re: Gilbert

USMstang wrote:

The College Board will find a leader for USM.

Talked to a lifetime GLE at length last night, even their ranks are starting to admit the school and athletic department are in dire straits and flailing. The western storefronts are starting to crumble and no one wants to pay increasing prices to watch poor movies with bad actors and incapable producers. But if you're a season ticket holder you can get a secret preview of the new costumes to the next SUNWACUSA premier. Be first in line boys !!


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."

Online

#6 2018-07-06 15:56:09 - Gilbert

Nugget's Ghostbuster (599)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 2,427

Re: Gilbert

Noodles wrote:

What in the actual fuck is up with this man?

Buckle up......He is just getting started......

SMTTU.png


"In this edition of To The Top, I'll share how I spent Eagle Club donations on a 7-day wilderness experience on the Superior Hiking Trail in northern Minnesota."

Offline

#7 2018-07-06 16:02:41 - Gilbert

TheHeadEagle (27)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 129

Re: Gilbert

What have I missed??? I don't get the space camp reference?

Offline

#8 2018-07-06 16:06:16 - Gilbert

AndreWhere (612)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,220

Re: Gilbert

TheHeadEagle wrote:

What have I missed??? I don't get the space camp reference?

He's just messing with us... Gilbert taking a wide-eyed trip to Space Camp on the Department's nickel is believable, though. That's what makes the joke work, but it's also sad. We don't exactly have the extra money to be hiring Space Cadets.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#9 2018-07-06 16:18:03 - Gilbert

Nugget's Ghostbuster (599)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 2,427

Re: Gilbert

TheHeadEagle wrote:

What have I missed??? I don't get the space camp reference?

Gilbert has been spending money that we don't have on stuff that doesn't help our immediate needs today. He has earned north of $500K to date on the job and instead of addressing our immediate concerns regarding our failing conference affiliation, poor attendance, coaches salaries, venue upgrades, etc....he is writing novels about camping trips....which exposes how disconnected he is from the alumni and donors of our program.


"In this edition of To The Top, I'll share how I spent Eagle Club donations on a 7-day wilderness experience on the Superior Hiking Trail in northern Minnesota."

Offline

Liked by:

#10 2018-07-06 17:25:52 - Gilbert

Black Diamond Reb (219)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 811

Re: Gilbert

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Gilbert is disconnected from the donors of our program.

All six of 'em?


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."

Online

#11 2018-07-06 17:34:55 - Gilbert

AndreWhere (612)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,220

Re: Gilbert

Black Diamond Reb wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Gilbert is disconnected from the donors of our program.

All six of 'em?

Make sure you count Shemp. People leave out Shemp.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#12 2018-07-06 18:38:49 - Gilbert

stinkfist (354)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,883

Re: Gilbert

AndreWhere wrote:
Black Diamond Reb wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Gilbert is disconnected from the donors of our program.

All six of 'em?

Make sure you count Shemp. People leave out Shemp.

Hood is the only one that matters at this point.....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg

Offline

#13 2018-07-06 22:01:36 - Gilbert

AndreWhere (612)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,220

Re: Gilbert

Has anyone actually watched this dude's introductory press conference? He didn't even say anything about athletics. He just thanked a bunch of people, some of whom I know to be very smart people who wouldn't know a football if it hit them in the head, and then threw out a bunch of Steven Covey / Maya Angelou type crap!

It's like the Fedora introductory press conference, but from some opposite universe where Spock has a goatee.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

x 2
x 0

Liked by:

Board footer