CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-25 12:29:23 - Early Voting

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Early Voting

Has begun for November’s midterm elections. Over 5 million voters have already cast their ballots in 38 states as of Monday. Based on this current pace this will be an unprecedented presidential election level turnout. I just got back on a rainy and damp Thursday afternoon from voting and based on the turnout I can definitely see the elevated voting numbers.

7DDE27DF-C220-4BAC-A1AD-A2E367EE43B6.jpeg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2018-10-26 06:38:49 - Early Voting

Mao Tse-gore (412)

Re: Early Voting

The latest Democrat/Media/Hollywood coordinated stunt should backfire, like the previous ones. I cannot wait to vote!

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Liked by:

#3 2018-10-26 09:28:03 - Early Voting

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Mao Tse-gore wrote:

The latest Democrat/Media/Hollywood coordinated stunt should backfire, like the previous ones. I cannot wait to vote!

You know some on the left are upset they haven’t received anything in the mail and feel left out.

Cory Booker is feeling better this morning now that his party decided to include him in this latest stunt. Honestly, CNN needs to be classified with TMZ going forward. They are all so desperate they don’t care how stupid they look anymore.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#4 2018-10-26 11:40:57 - Early Voting

tg300 (439)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
Mao Tse-gore wrote:

You know some on the left are upset they haven’t received anything in the mail and feel left out.

Cory Booker is feeling better this morning now that his party decided to include him in this latest stunt. Honestly, CNN needs to be classified with TMZ going forward. They are all so desperate they don’t care how stupid they look anymore.

Diane Feinstein got one in the mail a couple of months ago.

She declined to bring it up until now.

#5 2018-10-27 09:43:33 - Early Voting

AndreWhere (1252)

GA governor's race is quite a shitshow. Choose between the guy with zero muzzle discipline and the flag burning pickpocket.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer