CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-03 10:15:26 - The plan

99beers (303)

The plan

Okay so JLimpson gets another year in 2019 to prove he is inadequate.  In the mean time Fresze spends the year cleansing his soul as an OC in the SEC.  Being vetted again by the SEC is very important.  Fast forward after another disappointing 6-6 year and we fire Limpson.  Deal is already made with Freeze to return to his rightful place to lead his people.  No longer is he a traitor to the North, and his sins have been admonished by the NCAA.  He shall sit on the throne and return usm to its proper place atop the Cusa. He will make Fedoras little rally look like kids play.  TOTAL FREAKING DOMINANCE and a seat at the group of 8 during the new expanded playoff.  Please all hail the new King of the South!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Liked by:

#2 2018-12-03 10:50:40 - The plan

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: The plan

You have to expect change in the staff this month including Dawson and Lousy. One will expect the next O Coordinator to come from in house with Scotty Walden. The biggest fear is losing Tim Billings. Need to pay that man now. I am fine if Chris Boone has to take over the defense but would love to keep Billings if we can. You had the youngest team in USM history take a beating but fought to win the last three and get a taste of success. You have a solid recruiting class coming in that will make an immediate impact. This squad improves 2-3 games next year based on the schedule. Biggest game that dictates a three win improvement instead of two wins will be our game at Troy. They didn't make the Sun Belt Championship. They return the core of their offense but lose their biggest defensive weapon in Hunter Reese. I still think Neal Brown will be grabbed this offseason which will cause further disruption in their program next year. Brown could come into play as a domino effect if Stoops at Kentucky gets a new job. We win at Troy and we will find ourselves 2-2 out of conference. 5-6 wins in conference plus a bowl doesn't remove Hop from this team.

As long as you have the right coordinators developing the talent and calling the plays Hop becomes a non factor and just keeps recruiting talent.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#3 2018-12-03 16:43:17 - The plan

AndreWhere (1252)

I was thinking this season would be when the bottom would drop out for Hopson. When the team was 3-4 with Tech, UAB, and Marshall still to face, I thought that was exactly what was going on. Some young players stepped up late in the season, though, and it didn't quite happen.

Consider this: USM has only fired two winning football coaches in my lifetime, maybe ever. In both cases, attendance was at least used as an excuse. Hopson and company are going to have to figure out how to get people back into the stadium, and that may be his undoing. The fans just aren't buying what he's selling.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#4 2018-12-04 07:19:49 - The plan

EagleFWB (176)

AndreWhere wrote:

Hopson and company are going to have to figure out how to get people back into the stadium, and that may be his undoing. The fans just aren't buying what he's selling.

You speak the truth! And we all know money is a huge problem.

#5 2018-12-04 07:46:59 - The plan

TheDudeAbides (59)

Hearing Waldron is a gone pee-cone.

#6 2018-12-04 07:47:49 - The plan

TheDudeAbides (59)

Sorry ... Waldon

#7 2018-12-04 08:59:24 - The plan

AndreWhere (1252)

TheDudeAbides wrote:

Sorry ... Waldon

Wouldn't surprise me at all. I wonder if he's even making a six-figure salary at USM.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer