CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-16 20:30:30 - Renaming?

B&GBU (259)

Renaming?

They took prayer, they took "Dixie", they took the flag, and if they do any of this I think I will finally and irrevocably wash my hands.

“This committee will be looking at specific spaces like McCain Library and other historic spaces that may have some controversy surrounding them,” said student government President McKenna Stone.

Any decision to rename the library would ultimately be made by College Board trustees who oversee Mississippi’s eight public universities, The Hattiesburg American reported.

"Did you ever consider that the next level would be a lower one?"

#2 2018-12-16 20:50:55 - Renaming?

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Renaming?

Big waste of time and energy for everyone involved.

That said, if you really want to take something away from some crusty, dead segregationist, rename it for Horace Fleming and it will be an improvement. He was as close to a dynamic, competent administrator as ever set foot in Hattiesburg.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2018-12-17 10:13:31 - Renaming?

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Don't forget the impact on Boy Scouts. They are about to file Chapter 11. Lawsuits from Sexual Assault cases are a big reason, but their open borders policy for girls, gays, transgenders, etc....have now caused their membership to drastically decline as well as some of their biggest donors to stop giving and cut ties with the organization. They like to label it a moral obligation to be all inclusive so I guess that means we should just go ahead and ban any all Catholic Churches as well once we are done destroying an organization that goes back 108 years......

Why do girls that have girl scouts want to be in the boy scouts? The answer is simple......their parents are clearly bored and looking for either 15 minutes of fame or a cash grab from a lawsuit.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#4 2018-12-17 18:55:54 - Renaming?

AndreWhere (1252)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Don't forget the impact on Boy Scouts. They are about to file Chapter 11. Lawsuits from Sexual Assault cases are a big reason, but their open borders policy for girls, gays, transgenders, etc....have now caused their membership to drastically decline as well as some of their biggest donors to stop giving and cut ties with the organization. They like to label it a moral obligation to be all inclusive so I guess that means we should just go ahead and ban any all Catholic Churches as well once we are done destroying an organization that goes back 108 years......

Why do girls that have girl scouts want to be in the boy scouts? The answer is simple......their parents are clearly bored and looking for either 15 minutes of fame or a cash grab from a lawsuit.

I hope they do file for bankruptcy. Getting fondled by some creep sucks, but it shouldn't result in a payday. BSA will make it through bankruptcy and thrive.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer