CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-03 14:56:16 - New SUV - The Telluride

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

New SUV - The Telluride

In production for release later this year, built to compete directly with the Chevrolet Traverse, Subaru Ascent, Honda Pilot, and Toyota Highlander. The 8 passenger V6 has a custom built version that includes natural wood interior trim, double-stitched leather on the dash, door panels, and grab handles. The exterior has leather-wrapped outside rearview mirrors and door handles, plus custom front and rear bumpers, skidplates and sidestep sills.

And its made by KIA.........Well, at least it looks good (minus the gawd awful spare tire placement) even though I can't imagine those leather wrapped side mirrors will last long in the Texas sun.....

kia-telluride-video.jpg

2020-kia-telluride-interior.jpg

t-1_11.jpg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2019-01-03 17:57:40 - New SUV - The Telluride

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: New SUV - The Telluride

There are some things to like in the design. The back 3/4 kind of reminds me of a Subaru Outback circa 2010, and I liked those.

Those leather straps, though... they're different and I think they're wacky as the day is long, but I said that about a lot of shit that ended up making a lot of money.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2019-01-03 19:30:19 - New SUV - The Telluride

Those leather straps are hilarious......how did I miss that. Good lawd.....

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#4 2019-01-03 19:55:10 - New SUV - The Telluride

AndreWhere (1252)

I feel like Toyota was one bad idea away from including leather straps on the FJ Cruiser.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#5 2019-01-03 20:22:00 - New SUV - The Telluride

I had one of the Toyota execs over last weekend to watch some football. They apparently have a museum of all of their first model edition cars at their new HQ campus including the FJ. Need to check that out. Some talk about the return of the MR2......I forgot that car even existed. Two brothers I went to High School with in Dunwoody got new cars their senior year for getting straight A’s. One got a 300 ZX the other got the MR 2. Always thought the one that got the Toyota chose poorly.....

Board footer