CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-08 00:48:56 - Chief Justice John Roberts has been compromised

AndreWhere (1252)

Chief Justice John Roberts has been compromised

https://www.nola.com/national_politics/ … c-law.html

Even as a young man of 30 or so, I remember thinking this guy's path to confirmation was far too easy. If he really had been a man of principle, they would have given him the Kavanaugh / Bork / Thomas treatment... but they didn't.

And now we know why. Like a basketball player on the payroll of a gambler, Roberts will play the part of the hero until it actually matters- at which point he'll suddenly forget everything he knows about the game.

We saw it when he had the opportunity to shoot down Obamacare, and instead came up with some very dubious bullshit to prevent that.

In this latest case, Roberts has decided that Louisiana can't require abortion "providers" to have admitting privileges at a real hospital. This is in spite of the fact that he previously voted to uphold a very similar Texas law.

What is the difference between the Texas law and this newer Louisiana law? There is none, except that the composition of the Supreme Court has changed, and "Justice" Roberts' vote is now the tie-breaker.

Why does Roberts do this? The best explanation I've heard is that he broke Irish law to adopt his kids. According to the laws of the country they were born in, Roberts is basically a kidnapper. And he does not want to be outed.

Well, John, I'll out you. Your penis is broken, so you stole some babies. Some creepy feds called you out on it, but they offered you a way out. "Just vote how we tell you," they said, "and you get to be a 'Chief Justice' instead of a felon! It's a 'win-win!'"

I don't buy it. This man is a monster.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer