CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-12 13:38:59 - Talk About an Odd Story.....

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Talk About an Odd Story.....

You have a former Desperate Housewife as well as Jesse's wife from Full House with arrest warrants for their participation in a FBI College Admissions scam.......One paid $16K to get her daughter into a "prestigious" school and the other dropped $500K to get her two kids into USC...... 

What the hell is going on in this world? Couldn't Fuller House just dontate $100K per kid to the university and get a wink wink from an admissions office clerk for enrollment at USC?  What would it cost to get my kid into USM in 14 years if she doesn't have the grades......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/ … li=BBnb7Kz

john-stamos-lori-loughlin.jpg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2019-03-12 17:10:52 - Talk About an Odd Story.....

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Talk About an Odd Story.....

Well, when you're competing against wackjob females who claim to be direct descendants of Chief Knockahoma, sometimes you've got to scrape for a little extra advantage.

Seriously, I opted out of the high-stakes college admission thing pretty early in the process. Just seemed try-hard to me. If you're smart enough to go to Harvard and get a degree in something that actually matters, I respect that, but all the little St. Scholastica chickadees playing 3 sports and drumming up community service projects just made me roll my eyes.

At what point does it even become cheating, anyway? It's not like the chickadees really gave a shit about those community service projects.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2019-03-12 17:21:20 - Talk About an Odd Story.....

AndreWhere (1252)

Loughlin’s daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli posted a video in which she said she was only interested in attending college for the parties: “I don’t know how much of school I’m gonna attend but I’m gonna go in and talk to my deans and everyone, and hope that I can try and balance it all,” she said. “But I do want the experience of like game days, partying . . . I don’t really care about school, as you guys all know.”

Gosh, how did they ever get busted? That chick practically oozes Ivy League from her pores!

#4 2019-03-12 18:58:02 - Talk About an Odd Story.....

The best comment came from that girls dad after his arrest saying that he wasn’t going to send his kids to a school like Arizona State......ASU needs to turn this into marketing gold.....

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#5 2019-03-12 19:01:50 - Talk About an Odd Story.....

FA6A9AC4-C43F-4B5E-B7B1-D519AF6C1D09.jpeg

Liked by:

#6 2019-03-13 21:31:00 - Talk About an Odd Story.....

AndreWhere (1252)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

The best comment came from that girls dad after his arrest saying that he wasn’t going to send his kids to a school like Arizona State......ASU needs to turn this into marketing gold.....

That's just pure pretentiousness. That guy and his daughter are easily stupider than the majority of people associated with Arizona State in any capacity whatsoever.

Board footer